Chapter Eighteen

An hour or so had gone by and I was debating whether or not to talk to Leo. I did say a crazy and dangerous plan, and I can understand why Leo wouldn't agree. He cares about all of us and didn't want to put us in danger. With a sigh I walked out my room to see if he was training, I noticed he does that when he thinking about something, angry or upset, but there were no sounds of them. I only saw Donnie with the Battle Shell, Mikey passed out on the sofa while Raph was with him watching TV.

With them distracted, I flew over to Leo's room. I stood by door and saw Leo sitting cross legged with his head down. "Been together one day and we've already had our first argument...because of me" he was really upset. Nervously I moved from behind the wall "Leo?" I said quietly and surprisingly made him jumped. He looked up giving a small smile "y/n I..." he started but he didn't finish and looked away from me. Walking over I sat in front of me "I'm sorry" he mumbled "I just...I don't want...we've fought Shredder before and I nearly got my family killed because I couldn't save them....I nearly lost them I don't want to lose you" Leo said with a shaky breath. "I wasn't thinkin' about the danger I was just thinkin' about gettin' revenge on Shredder". Letting out another sigh I continued "I just wanted to show him the pain he'd put me through". Leo still wasn't looking up "I don't want to lose you" he mumbled. I shook my head slightly and pulled one of Leo's moves. I pull Leo's chin up slowly and gave a small smile "you'll never lose me" I kissed his nose gently "I promise" I whispered. Leo give me a small as his cheeks turned a dark red "is the mighty Leonardo blushin'?" I asked with a smirk.

"So, what's this outfit I heard you and April talk about?" Leo asked with a smirk, now making me blush "is the might y/n blushing?" he asked. I couldn't help but giggle "I love you" he whispered "I love you too". I whispered with a smile. Before Leo could say anything I pushed forward so he was lying down and I was over him, my legs straddling him, and my wings covering us. "Whoa" he called quietly as I chuckled. I had my hands each side of his head as his lay on my waist. Slowly I leaned down closing my eyes and felt his rough lips against mine. He pulled my waist down so I was basically resting on him. It was sweet and calm. Leo pulled back and smiled "I love you" he said "I love you too"

"You still didn't answer the question"