Chapter Seven

Y/N'S P.O.V

I was struggling to sleep. My mind was racing with so many thoughts. Why did Stockman electrocute me? Why did he use that helmet? What did Shredder have in mind for Stockman to use that thing? Why did they Turtles bring me to their home? Why did they help me? We're not really good friends, I work or worked for Shredder. I've tried to hurt them many times...so why?

"Trouble sleeping young one?" a new voice said. I sat up fast, which hurt instantly, and looked to the right to see a giant Rat in a robe and was using a walking stick "ah...y-eh" I groaned holding my ribs "lie down. Healing will take time" he said calmly "I am Master Splinter. Here" he handed me a cup filled with some kind of Tea "drink. It will help" giving the hot Tea a slight blow and took a small sip "thank you, Sensei" I said bowing my head the best I could lying down. He gave a small nod back "my sons told me about you, the night they first encountered you" I was very shocked"they told me that you were strong and brave, and told me about how powerful your wings are" I'm not sure if this is good or bad "they also told me about the symbol they saw" the Foot symbol. "Y-you know of the Shredder?" I asked and he nod a single nod. "We share a past. He was as dangerous as he is now" I couldn't help but huff "it took me 8 years to figure that out"

"I was so desperate for a home that I actually trusted him" I sighed putting the cup down on my lap "you were only a young child, wanting a home" he placed a paw on my shoulder "um...can I ask...why are you bein' so kind to me? Why are the brothers bein' so kind to me?" I asked very nervous. "When you were working with the Shredder had brought darkness to your heart, but I do see kindness and care inside you. I remember the day you were fighting along side Shredder and Karai. His mission was to kill us, but your kindness showed through when you took a hit for Michelangelo giving him the chance to escape with the rest of us". 

"Shredder was blocked by his rage and wanted you all dead. I may have fought with your sons, but I could never kill anyone nor watch someone be killed. I took the blow from Shredder because I didn't want Michelangelo to die" I handed the cup back to Splinter "rest. We will talk more in the morning. I tried to get comfortable as much as I could in pain and I could feel myself slowly falling asleep.

Tomorrow will be a new day