Chapter One

Y/N'S P.O.V

The Summer nights were warm and calm. Though the action on the streets never stopped. I had been sent out to find the Shredder's worst enemy. That's all I know. What happened between them? I have been out before but not with the Shredder, he did his own 'missions'. Hun said he had encountered them before and said that they are strong and nothing like he'd even seen. Well come on they're giant mutant Turtles anyone would be shocked to see them.

I was born with my wings, but the Shredder and decided to experiment on me to 'improve my powers' as he called it. Shredder had found me abandoned on the Shredders and took me in. He raised me as his own. His other daughter Karai, we didn't get to good, I think its because she knows I'm stronger than her, but she is the best Ninja to be honest.

I was flying through the clouds watching out for any action, when I spotted some fitting in an alley-way "hmm". Quietly I glided down to see it was the Turtles fighting some Foot Ninjas. Looking around the alley-way, I noticed a van filled with a lot of boxes. with what? I couldn't tell. The Turtles may have been fighting the Foot but they still got away with the box "Leo" one of the Turtles called. I put my focus back on them and all eyes were on me "hi" they threw Ninja Stars at me but I instantly changed my wing to metal and covered my face. "Nice to see you too" I said with a smirk "What do you want Azael?" 'Leo' asked. I flew down into the alley-way "oh y'know, watchin' for some action" I shrugged "look I don't wanna fight" that was actually a lie "I'm more interested in these" I said pointed to the canister. "What does Shredder want with them?" now I was confused "I dunno" I said with a shrug

Picking up the canister of the floor, it was filled with green ooze "mutation" I whispered. Turning it around it had TCRI on it. I know that name. "where did they get this?" I asked, more to myself really. "I thought Shredder told you everythin'" one growled of the Turtles growled "not always" 

Turning back to them, with the canister in hand "Shredder doesn't always tell me everythin'... I thought he was -" then it clicked looking back up at the Turtles "oh no" they looked very confused "what?" I could tell them, but the Shredder knows everything and I would surely be punished "I...I...I gotta go" before anything else could be said I threw the canister at one of the Turtles, and he caught it, and headed back to Foot head quarters.

The worry was getting to me because I had a fair idea why the Shredder would want the Ooze for...

Me.