Chapter Twenty-One

3RD P.O.V

Y/n had just go to Shredder's angry and upset. April had tried calling the guys but they're not picking up. She was pacing back and fore get more worried by the second "April?" she looked to the window to see them at the window. "April what's wrong? Where's y/n?" Leo asked as they climbed through the window. "She's gone to Shredder. Someone came in and gave y/n a mask. It was your mask, but Shredder must've planned this. He kneww if she thought you guys were captured she'll go to them. Oh god. This is like that dream y/n had" April said getting more worried "whoa, slow down April what dream?" Donnie asked. She let out a sigh to calm herself down "y/n told me what happened at the lair, and she told me about this dream she had. She had that Shredder had captured you and poisoned you, and if y/n returned back to Shredder he'll let you live. But y/n didn't and fought Shredder. She got the antidote, but it was too late you died" she explained "maybe that's what she meant when she said about failin'" Raph said. "How long ago did she leave?" Leo asked "about half an hour ago" April answered, trying to calm herself down. "We'll should be able to catch up to her" Leo said and was about to leave "please be careful" she said following them to the window. "We will April". And then they were gone. "I just hope they'll be okay"

Y/n soon arrived at Foot Head Quarters, and was looking for an easy way in. She landed on the roof and opened one of the glass windows, looking around to make sure no-one was around. But she was confused why there wasn't anyone around. Silently she flew down still looking around "okay, where is everyone?" y/n moved around still keeping her guard up. When she came to the door, she carefully and quietly opened it, but once again there was no-one there."Ookay" y/n said very worried and confused. Y/n noticed the cameras and quickly threw Ninja Stars at them making them spark. "Aww man" she heard. That was Mikey. Y/n flew in the direction of the voice, making sure to dodge of all the cameras. "Where are they?" y/n mumbled. Then she clicked, she knew where they were.

Y/n flew through the halls finally coming to the room. "Guys, we gotta get out of here" that was Leo. Y/n opened the door slowly making sure it didn't creak. Looking around there was once again, no guards, no Foot Ninja, no-one. Then y/n caught a glance of four figures hanging up, and looked bad. "Guys!" y/n ran in, ready to free them, but when she got to them. They were just battered training dummies "what the -" y/n was cut off by someone grabbing her and instantly knocking her out before she got a chance to struggle.

"Aww man" y/n groaned lifting her head, but when she went to move her hands but she was chained down "ah Miss Azael, glad to see you away" y/n looked to her sided to Shredder walking towards "you bastard!! What have you done to them?!" y/n yelled trying to break free "I've done nothing. I only wanted to you here, so I could finish what I started" Shredder said "when I found you, I knew you would come of use to me. Not only were you stronger than the others, but your DNA holds the key to kill my enemies" Shredder moved to the side as Stockman came in "and thanks to you, the Turtles would surely follow you. Giving me the chance to kill them. Drain all her blood" Shredder said before walking away "no!! No!! Ahhh!!" she yelled trying to get free from the chains. Stockman pushed many needles into y/n and watched as the blood began to fill the containers, making y/n weaker and weaker before leaving.

Suddenly Hun came flying through and smashed into the wall knocking most of the equipment down, and y/n jump slightly "y/n!" they called running up to her "guys...you...you gotta get outta here" y/n panted as she was losing energy "no we're not leavin' here without you" Leo said sternly ass Donnie looked around "Leo she's lost about a pint of blood. It'll take time to put that much back in here" Donnie said "adrenaline" y/n panted " what?" Donnie asked "adrenaline" y/n whispered trying to point to the machine "adrenaline" Donnie repeated running over to it. Y/n's vision was blurry but she could see the figure behind the Turtles "g-guys...be...behind you" y/n whispered but it was too late Leo, Raph and Mikey got knocked down, but they instantly got back up and fought the Shredder buying Donnie some time. "Donnie...help the others" Donnie knew they needed help but so did y/n. He was nearly finished but Shredder threw Raph at him knocking him away.