Chapter Three

Y/N'S P.O.V

Soon I got Foot Head Quaters. I couldn't believe I didn't realise it sooner. Shredder wants the Mutantion because I'm his Lab Rat. "Ah Azeal. Did you find the Turtles?" Shredder asked "yeh, I did. And they are amazin' fighters. Their skills are brilliant. But I came here because I wanted to ask, what were the Purple Dragons doin' the Mutantion? Why would we need Mutantion?" I asked but I already knew the answer "that is no concern of yours" God damn it "Shredder, it is because-" but he cut me off "I said it is no concern of yours" I could tell he was getting angry, but so was I. "Why won't you tell me these things?! I deserve to know!" I yelled only for receive a hit across my face "you dare raise your voice at me! I am your Master!" he growled just making me more pissed. With a silent growl I got up and left to my room. "Tough day?" Hun asked with a smirk making me glare at him.

When I got to my room I lay down on my bed trying to figure out everything. What did Shredder want with the Ooze? He's already done so many tests with it. With a groan I thought back to the Turtles. The one in the Blue mask had really caught my attention. He was really good-looking, but the one in the orange mask he had caught my attention. I swear I've seen him before but just couldn't remember where. When he looked at me it was like something clicked inside him. Did he know me? Did I know him? My life has changed so much. It's the worst.

"Or not". I sat up as an idea came to mind, but it was a yes and no moment. "I've been through so much pain that I could take the chance to escape, leave them. But it's the Shredder he'll soon fine me. But I am stronger than them, faster than them. When the time is right I'll leave this horrid place"