Chapter Eight

3RD P.O.V

Morning had come and the brothers could hear someone training. Mikey, Donnie and Raph thought it was Leo doing his morning training, but when they saw Leo walk out his room they were all confused. Walking closer they saw it was y/n up and training. They looked at each other confused on how she up.

Jumping down y/n stopped and faced them "hey guys" y/n said calmly "how...you were...huh?" Donnie was really confused. Y/n only chuckled at this "because of all the test I got when I was...my body can heal after 24 hours, if I get sleep that is" y//n lifted up her ripped black time slightly to show a scar going across her stomach "that's one I wrapped up last night" Donnie as y/n nodded. Donnie looked very fascinated, Mikey looked amazed, Leo was shocked and Raph didn't seem too amused as he was standing with his arms crossed "that's amazing...c-can I?" Donnie walked closer and ran his finger over the scar as y/n giggle quietly "sorry just tickles" Donnie moved back with a blush. Leo was glaring at Donnie and y/n did notice this.

"Well since Miss l/n is feeling better it's time for training" Master Splinter as the boys groaned making y/n giggle "and you will be joining us Miss l/n" this made y/n's giggles stop. And the others laugh at her reaction.

Y/N'S P.O.V

Training with the brothers was actually fun. I watched Leo and Donnie fight and I couldn't keep my eyes off Leo. The way he moved, the way his muscles tighten with each swing. "Yo y/n, you okay? You're really red" Mikey said waving a hand in my face shaking me from Leo "uh...yeh just..." um..."Miss l/n" Splinter said as I stood up "you will spare against Raphael" oh just great he's gonna try and kill me. I looked at Raph and I saw the look of joy on his face as I heard him mumble "I'm so gunna enjoy this" as he stood in front of me. Oh geez. "Um, Master Splinter y/n doesn't have a weapon" Mikey said "she has her wings" Raph said, he was getting impatient "here" Leo stood up and gave me his Katanas "thanks" I said blushing.

I turned back to face Raphael and I didn't get to react as he charge at me knocking me down. I slide back hitting the wall "uhoff" I grunted standing back up. He really wants to beat the crap out of me. Spinning the Katana we circled. Raph then sent a hard kick but I dodged it by flying up "flying is not allowed" Splinter said as I landed. Really? With a sigh I charged at Raph only for him to catch the Katanas with his sais throwing them away "oh geez" he smirked sending kicks which I blocked either with my wings - turning them metal - or my arms. I then landed a hard kick on his chest sending him flying back. I held back my smirk as he growled jumping back up. I took this chance I jump back to grab the Katanas. Taking a few steps back I held them up ready.

We fought for a while, neither of us giving up. But as we continued Raph's hits were getting stronger and faster, they were getting harder to block. He then sent a hard punch to my jaw knocking me down, and before I knew it he landed above me stabbing his Sai right by my face. He was panting hard and fast. I was terrified. He pulled his arm back, ready to punch me hard "Raphael" I heard Splinter call but he didn't move. He only swung and hit me hard "ah!" safe to say my jaw was broken "Raphael!" I didn't know who that was as my head and my mind was spinning. "Y/n, y/n. Can you hear me?" just about. I could faintly see green and purple in front of me, and green and orange beside me. My vision was blurry and my ears was ringing.

I heard hear shouting it was Leonardo and Raphael. "Raph..." I mumbled before everything just turned black.