Chapter 34

Rose's povs

'Will he be alright?' I asked the pack doctor. Alexander had been in the operation theatre with the pack doctor operating on him for his wounds. Mason had been locked inside the dungeons. We were going to let Alexander kill him. Until then he was going to get the worst form of torture.

'We have removed the silver and treated the wounds but still if he does not gain concienseness within 24 hours we...... we are not sure what will happen.' the pack doctor said in a worried voice. 'Luna, you should sit by his side. A mate's touch is the best cure for an alpha.'

I waited at the door of the ICU as our old alpha was inside was with Alexander at that moment. I could hear him saying, 'Alex, you gotta wake up. Come on son. There is so much I want to talk with you. There are so many things I want to do with you. Y... You always wanted to go for that mountain trek with me right.... We will go there together as soon as you get better. And.... And you had also told me that you wanted to learn one of my moves right.......... I will teach them to you. Y.. You know that guitar you had when you were seventeen and I threw it away, it is still with me. I have not thrown it away or those father's day cards, no all of them are still with me. Come on son, there are still so many things that I want to make up for, give me another chance. Let me be a better father. Wake up. The doctor says that if you don't gain consciousness in the next 24 hours then your situation will be critical, but he dosent know that my son is brave, he is blessed by the moon goddess herself, he will wake up. He is the best alpha out there. The best son.' He said with tears in his eyes while holding Alexander's hand. I hid behind the door when he exited the room because he was crying.

As soon as I entered the room I saw Alexander on the bed. The tubes, the machines all attached to him. He had a oxygen attached. I hated to see him like this. I sat on the chair next to his bed and held his hand. 'I f... forgive you, Alexander. Just wake up!' I said holding his hand. 'You are not a monster for me, you are the man who saved my life.' I held his hand tightly. I hoped my touch will help him in some way. Alexander had kept his word. He never even tried to touch me inappropriately or without my permission. And today he had put my life before his. His words,'Forgive me, my mate.' kept echoing in my mind.

'Remember that whenever I asked you to do something you would always say,'Your wish is my command.' the right now I am commanding you, wake up!' I said with tears in my eyes. If it was not for Alexander I would have been in his place right now. I had tears in my eyes.'Wake up!' is what I kept saying over and over again throughout the night. I don't know when I fell asleep over there.