Chapter 45

Rose's pov

A year later

Me and Alexander had began dating. We would hold hands, kiss, go out on dates. Work pressure was sometimes too much nowadays but I was glad that I was able to help Alexander and do the work with him. Yesterday I got a great news, Belle was pregnant! She was excited while telling about it over the phone. She also told me that I have to come for her baby shower. Being luna's of our respective packs we kinda related with each other on all levels. I knew her pack should be rejoicing right now about it.

When I finished talking with belle, I looked at the photograph of me and Alexander I had in my room. We both were mates too. It had been just a week since we celebrated our first anniversary. But even today Alexander never pressured me to do something I didn't want to. There were several occasions where I could literally feel when he and his wolf were struggling to hold back. Seeing lavender and Dean and Jake and belle, I sometimes felt what it would be like if me and Alexander were married, if we had a baby. We were mates after all. I knew that Alexander was ready whenever I was. I knew he loved me a lot. His birthday was a day after tomorrow and I think I know what gift I really want to give him.

*Two days later*

Alexander's pov

The clock struck twelve and there it was. My twenty- sixth birthday. So much had happened in the past two years that right now I was really feeling happy. There was going to be a huge celebration tomorrow evening for my birthday and I also had the day off. I was planning to spend it wirh Rose. She said she had made plans. On my phone there were a ldready messages with wishes from Dean and the rest of the pack. My father had aldready gone to bed as he was tired but made it point to call me before that and told me that he was personally organising the party himself. I am glad that our relation was better now. It was all because of rose. I heard a knock on the door and I knew who it was.

'Happy birthday!' Rose said while giving me a huge hug as soon as I opened the door. 'Thank you!' I said to her hugging her back. She came inside and closed the door and handed me my present. When I opened I saw it was a watch. An expensive one. 'It's beautiful. But you know you really didn't have to. You being here is the best present for me.' I said to her while sitting back on the couch. 'Oh come on, it's your birthday!' she said with a smile. 'Actually I also wanted to give... Tell you something else.' she said a little bit nervously. 'What is it?' I asked casually. 'I am ready.' she suddenly said and my heart skipped a beat.

Third person's pov

Alexander was shocked and after a minute slowly said, 'You have to be alsoluely careful about what you are saying because once you tell it, I won't hold back, at all.' He said in a serious tone. 'Then don't. I love you Alex. I...' before she could finish what she was saying Alexander smashed his lips against her. The intensity was a lot in that kiss. It had passion and hunger. He held her tight against his chest and made her sit om his lap. Ahterwards when they were both out of breath he finally broke the kiss and moved towards her neck, 'Are you absolutely sure rose. After this we will be bounded for life.' He asked while panting. 'Yes, I am.' she said while closing her eyes. 'This will hurt a little bit.' He whispered in her ears before putting his canines inside her neck. She held tightly onto his shoulders. She was being marked by him. It did hurt a little bit in the beginning but then she suddenly felt immense pleasure. Finally he brought his canines out and kissed that spot on her newly formed mark. He looked at her and smiled. Leaning his forehead against her he said through their newly formed mindlink, 'Now you are mine, mate.' She smiled back at him and they both kissed.

He slowly picked her up bridal style and went to his bed and put her gently down on it before joining . 'Just remember Rose, now I am yours. Completely yours.' Getting on top of her he said, 'I love you, Rose.' before giving her a long, passionate kiss. And that night on his birthday, they both completed the mating process.