Chapter 38

Rose's pov

I walked away from the door. Me and Alexander. Sometimes the same question comes in my mind as well. Why were the two of us mates? I was half human, did not have alpha or even beta blood in me. He was the descendant of a bloodline that had the greatest alphas in the world. My relationship was complicated to begin with. What should I do?

Alexander's pov

She walked away from me. I expected that. I had promised her and given her my word that once all the trouble ends I will let her go anywhere she wants to without compelling her to stay. Love is not something that can be forced or just something we can buy with money. It is the most precious thing in the world. The best feeling. Whatever happened was my fault. Entirely mine. Will always be. I know I should have not expected anything but this stupid heart.................

I took out the photo of rose I had in my pocket that I always carried with me. I ran my fingers through her face and whispered 'Rose.' and broke down. My mate. My luna. My love. My Rose.

Rose's pov

I packed up my stuff. I was not going away forever but I just needed to get away for some time. From all this. Me and Alexander, our relationship was too complicated to even think about. So, it was just better that I could cool off and think about it. I had already talked with my grandparents. Making them go with me and then come back all over again(probably) would be too much for them. I took my suitcase. If I left in everyone's presence then it would too much for me and for them. Taking my car and loading my suitcase in it I left. With a heavy heart.