What Happened Next

Rose and Alexander were proud parents to two kids- Elijah and Elena. Elijah was two years older than Elena. Rose's grandparents still lived in the pack and would now help in farming and gardening while helping to look after their great-grandchildren. Alexander's father was now a very fun grandfather. He absolutely loved spending time with his family and occasionally helped Alexander in his work as well. His wife the previous luna and him both could never get over their mates and decided that they both were better off as friends. They both now lived in separate rooms but still enjoyed each other's company and helped around the pack. They were happy now.

Lavender and Dean had two kids of their own- William and Charlotte. Charlotte was the older one and was a year younger than elijah and William was the younger one and was a year older Elena. They were all best friends.

Rose and Alexander were now becoming an example around the world for various alphas and lunas. Their was one of the first packs where the luna had her own office and could exercise the same authorities and powers an alpha could. So could the beta and his mate.

Alexander now loved every bit of his life. He was truly happy now with rose by his side. He had expanded the pack house now and the pack was now flourishing even more. Every single night he thanked moon goddess for his life and for his wife. She changed him for the better.

His luna. His mate. His love. His rose.

As for aurora, Sabrina's daughter, she was legally adopted by Dean and lavender who raised her as their own. She was showered with love and care by everyone. She grew up to become a strong, beautiful woman who was one of best warriors in the pack. A brave girl with exceptional qualities and beauty, bravery just like her parents. But if she like this what will her mate be like? She was born with a fierce destiny. Will her love be like that too? Who will be her mate? And what if she doesn't want one to be one but ends being mates with an cold hearted alpha who also dosen't want a mare.

Now, that is a story for another time.
'Mate! Don't need you!' see you guys in the sequel.