Chapter 46

Six months later

Rose's pov

Everything was great. Amazing. Beautiful. I had now moved into Alexander's room from mine. It felt great to cuddle with him after a long hard day in the bed. We both sometimes had dates right in my room where we both would cook together or sometimes he would take me out to an expensive restaurant or some movie. We even had double dates with lavender and Dean. The frame above his bed which only had my picture now had a picture of our first date. It was so beautiful and brought a smile on my face every single time I saw it. My most favourite time was when we would just cuddle together for hours. I also knew he loved it.

That night after we came into our room I could see that he was nervous about something. Like he really wanted to say something to me. 'Wanna go outside with me to the garden?' He asked. 'Sure!' I said to him. When we finally reached he took me by the hand and led me to our tree. We both touched and it turned golden now thar we were mated. The sight was beautiful. 'Remember this spot?' he asked. 'Yes, this was where we had our first kiss.' I said blushing a little bit.

'Rose, you always ask me what made me fall in love with you apart from the mate bond. The truth was that it was simply you being you, your true self is what makes me fall for you every single time I look at you. An alpha is strong when he has even a stronger by his side. Today our pack is one of the best is the world because of you as well. You make me want to be a better man, alpha, son, mate every single day. I love you Rose. You are an amazing, honest, kind, strong woman that I am lucky to have as a mate and I remind myself to thank moon goddess every single day. I love how you care about little things, I love you accept everyone lovingly and I love how you stand strong during the tough times. I am absolutely happy that every single day when you smile I am the reason behind at least one of them. I want to make you smile every single day for the rest of my life. I want to wake up next to you every single day. I want to stand by my side and help me serve this pack better. Rose, my luna, my mate, my love will you do me the absolute homour and make me the happiest man in the world? Will you marry me?' He said while getting down on his one knee. I had tears in my eyes. He opened the box and inside was a beautiful ring.

'Yes! Yes I will marry you!' I said with a huge smile. Alexander grinned widely and put the ring on my finger. Getting up he gave me a kiss. 'I love you rose.' He said wiping my tears and leaning his forehead against mine. 'I love you too, Alex.'

*One month later*
*third person's pov*

It was big day in the pack. Everyone was busy. Many alphas and their mates from other packs were invited as well. It was Alexander and Rose's wedding day. After everyone was seated Alexander arrived at the church as long with his groomsmen Dean and alpha jake. His father was seated on the first row looking at him proudly and had a few tears in his eyes which he tried to hide. Rose's grandma was seated in the front row as well and she was wiping her tears. She knew her daughter and her son in law were happy today wherever they were to see their little girl getting married. The music began and lavender and Belle who were the bridesmaids came in. Finally it was time for time for rose to come in and everyone stood up. She was holding a bouquet of roses in her hands while she walked down the aisle along with her grandfather who seemed to be crying as well.

When she approached Alexander and looked into his eyes she felt renewed again. Like the most beautiful girl in world. Seeing her Alexander saw his future walking towards him-his wife, the mother of his children, the woman he wanted to grow old with. He felt tears stinging his eyes and he let them freely fall.

They both held each other's hands. The priest asked rose first, 'Do you luna Rose, take alpha Alexander, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have to hold, through sickness and through health, for richer or for poorer till death do you part?'

'I do.' she said with tears in her eyes. When the same was asked to Alexander he replied 'I do.' before the priest even completed making everyone giggle a bit.

'You may now kiss the bride.' was said and Alexander took rose in his arms and gave her a gentle kiss while everyone cheered. 'My luna' He whispered. 'My Alex.' she whispered back while they both smiled at each other. They were husband and wife now.