1

-(If you came from my Payton Moormeier Imagines, Chase Hudson Imagines, Waud Twins Imagines, Josh Richards Imagines, Pregnant By Chase Hudson~ A Chase Hudson Story then thank you for taking time to come and read this book!)

-(If you found this book from searching any of the tags thank you for taking the time to click on my book and read it! If you want you should go check out my other books!)

-(My other books are Payton Moormeier Imagines, Chase Hudson Imagines, Josh Richards Imagines, Waud Twins Imagines, Pregnant By Chase Hudson, Crush~ A Hunter Rowland and Charles Gitnick Story, My Brothers Best Friend~ A Joey Birlem Story and Confusing Feelings~ A Joey Birlem Story)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hi, I'm the younger sister of Michael Clifford. My name is Audrey, I live in L.A. California with Michael. I don't live with our parents anymore because they wanted to move to Minnesota but I wanted to stay in California so they let Michael have full custody of me, I still see them every other month for a week. My best friends are Joe, Chase (Keith) and Madi, it's a small friend group but I like it that way. I've always been closer to Joe since Madi and Chase are always hanging out, Madi likes Chase but he doesn't know that yet. Right now I'm sitting in my room on my bed FaceTiming Joe.
Joe: Do you think that Michael would let you come party with me tonight?
Audrey: Maybe.
Joe: Okay. You should ask him.
Audrey: Where would we even go to party?
Joe: My house. Me, Jaden, Griffin, and Chase decided to have a party tonight.
Audrey: Oh. You and Chase are so lucky that your parents let you go live alone with Griffin and Jaden. Michael hardly lets me go to the store alone.
Joe: I know. He kinda needs to chill out about that.
Michael: I don't need to chill out about anything. 

I look at my door and see Michael standing in my door way, I roll my eyes and get off of my bed. I push Michael out of my room and shut my door, I lay back down on my bed.
Audrey: What time does the party start?
Joe: At eight.
Audrey: Okay. Let me ask Michael then I'll text you back on what he says.
Joe: Okay.

I end the call and set my phone down, I get off of my bed and open my door. I walk out to the  hallway and walk down the hall to the laundry room, I see Michael painting the wall a different color.
Audrey: What are you doing?
Michael: Painting the wall a different color.
Audrey: Oh. Cool. It looks good.

Michael stands up and turns around, he puts his hand on his hip.
Michael: What do you want?
Audrey: What makes you think I want something?
Michael: You change your tone in voice when you want to do something or when you want something.
Audrey: Oh.
Michael: What did you want to go do?
Audrey: Joe and Chase are having a party tonight at their house and I got invited. Can I go?
Michael: I guess but what are the rules?
Audrey: No drinking anything but water, no smoking, no doing drugs, no vaping, no going home with a random boy, no bringing home a random boy and message you if I end up staying the night with Madi, Chase or Joe.
Michael: And what else?
Audrey: Michael-
Michael: If you don't say it you aren't gonna go.
Audrey: No sex.
Michael: And what happens if you do any of those things and I find out?
Audrey: I get grounded for a week for each rule I break.
Michael: Correct. When does the party start?
Audrey: At eight.
Michael: Okay.