9

*Recap*
I unlock and open Joe's bedroom door and walk out into the hallway, I walk down the stairs to the front door. I put my shoes on and grab Joe's shoes, I walk back up the stairs and walk into his room. I set his shoes down on his bed, I grab my phone and put it in my pocket. Joe finishes packing a few minutes later, he zips up his suitcase and grabs it. He slides his phone in his back pocket and grabs his car keys, we walk out of his room shutting the door behind us. We walk down the stairs and to the front door, Joe opens the front door and we walk outside. He unlocks his car and puts his suitcase in the trunk, he shuts the trunk and we get inside the car. He turns the car on and backs out of the driveway and starts driving back to my house.
*End Of Recap*

When we get back to my house Joe parks his car behind mine in the driveway, he turns his car off and we get out. He opens his trunk and grabs his suitcase, he shuts his trunk and locks his car. We walk to the front door and walk inside, I shut the door behind us and we take our shoes off. Michael walks down the stairs.
Michael: So why is Joe here? We're not leaving till tomorrow.
Joe: Everybody knows that I won't wake up early enough to get here in the morning.
Michael: Okay so where do you think he's gonna sleep Audrey?
Audrey: The guest room. Michael just stop. You can trust us.
Michael: Can I though?
Audrey: Yes.
Michael: Okay. I'll attempt to trust you guys but if you guys do something at moms and she tells me you guys will not be trusted again.
Audrey: We aren't gonna do anything Michael.
Michael: Okay. I'm gonna go watch a movie if you guys want to also watch it.
Audrey: Okay. I might.
Michael: Okay.

Michael walks to the living room and I walk down the hall to my room with Joe following me.
Audrey: What are you doing? Go put your stuff in the guest room upstairs.
Joe: Oh. Okay.

He turns around and walks over to the stairs, he starts walking up the stairs. I walk into my room and get a phone call, I look at my phone and see that it's Chase calling me. I answer it, I sit down on my bed.
Audrey: Hey.
Chase: Hey Audrey. I already forgot but what time do I need to be at your house in the morning?
Audrey: Around six.
Chase: Wow okay. *laughs* That's early as hell.
Audrey: *Laughs* I know. Michael wants to leave at 8 though because we have to go pick Crystal up.
Chase: Okay. I'll be there as early as I can.
Audrey: Okay. Bye.
Chase: Bye.

I take my phone away from my ear and set it down on my bed, I stand up off of my bed and start packing my bags. 30 minutes go by and I walk out of my room, Joe walks down the stairs. We walk to the kitchen to find something to eat, a couple hours go by and I'm laying in my bed on my side while Joe and Michael are in their beds. 10 minutes go by and my door opens and closes quietly, I feel a dip on the other side of my bed. A pair of arms wraps around my waist, I turn my head and see Joe. I turn my head back over and continue to play on my phone, he lays his head on top of mine and pulls the covers over him.
Audrey: What are you doing?
Joe: I couldn't sleep alone. It felt weird sleeping in your guest room. Every time I've stayed the night here Michael allowed me to sleep in your bed with you because he didn't suspect anything but now he does and he won't let me sleep in here with you and it just felt weird sleeping in your house alone.
Audrey: Oh. You know he's gonna freak if he sees you laying in my bed, right?
Joe: I know. I don't feel like getting in trouble with your older brother.
Audrey: What if we were to ask him if you can sleep in here?
Joe: We would have to beg him Audrey.
Audrey: Then lets just do that. I'd rather ask him and beg him rather than have us get in trouble.
Joe: Okay.

Joe sits up along with me, I set my phone down on my nightstand and we get off of my bed and open my door. We walk outside to the hallway and walk up the stairs, I knock on his door then open it. We walk into Michael's room and be sits up from his bed and rubs his eyes, he turns on his bedside lap and looks at me and Joe.
Michael: What are you guys doing up? It's eleven. We have to wake up in like seven hours.
Joe: We can't sleep.
Michael: Then go watch tv in the living room or make some warm milk. It'll make you fall asleep.
Joe: No.
Audrey: Can Joe sleep in my room like he used to be able to do?
Michael: Uhm absolutely fucking not.
Audrey: Please Michael?
Michael: I said no. Now go back to bed in separate rooms.
Joe: We can't sleep though. It's weird spending the night here and not being able to sleep in the same room like we used to be able to do. Neither of us can fall asleep.
Michael: Well you guys ruined that for yourselves. Go to bed.
Joe: Michael please? We are literally begging you. You can trust us. We promise we won't do anything at all.
Michael: Do you guys have ears? I said no and I'm not saying it agin.
Joe: You can trust us and we will even leave the door open.

Michael doesn't say anything, a few minutes pass by.
Audrey: Please? We promise we will leave the door open.

Word Count - 1,031