26

*recap*
anthony: so we've been hanging out for a while and we know that we both really like each other and i've been meaning to ask you this but i wanted to ask you this in a special way.
*end of recap*

i start to feel butterflies in my stomach and he grabs the box and peeks inside of it, he turns it around and sets it down between us. he grabs the lid and lifts it up. i look down at the cupcakes and see that each cupcake says a different word, i read the words on top of the cupcakes and see that it says "will you be my girl friend ?" i look up at anthony and smile widely, he smiles back at me and i lean over the cupcakes and kiss him. he grabs my waist and kisses me back.
anthony: is that a yes? *laughs*

i laugh and nod my head, he kisses me and i kiss back. we pull away from each other and he moves the cupcakes, we turn back around and continue to watch the sunset. i lay my head on anthony's shoulder and he wraps one arm around my waist, we each grab a cupcake and start eating it. about an hour has gone by and we just got back to my house, i walk inside with anthony following me. he shuts the door behind him and we take our shoes off.
michael: how was your guys' day?

i smile along with anthony and michael walks into the kitchen.
audrey: it was good.
michael: what's the big smiles for?

he smiles back at us and looks at us.
audrey: anthony finally asked me to be his girlfriend.
anthony: finally? *laughs*

michael laughs along with me, i nod my head.
michael: that's nice.
audrey: yeah.

we grab our shoes and go to walk to my room.
michael: before you guys go to your room me and you need to have a talk.
audrey: can anthony stay for this talk or?
michael: yeah. he might want to know this too.
audrey: am i in trouble?
michael: i'm a little upset with you but you're not exactly in trouble.
audrey: okay. what did i do?
michael: when i got home today i went to go take out the trash and when i grabbed the trash bag i saw a pregnancy test lying on the floor.
audrey: michael let me-
michael: i'm upset but i'm not pissed. you're lucky it was negative and not positive. when did you even do that?
audrey: in minneapolis.
michael: wasn't mom or dad home everyday?
audrey: yeah except for a few days but they rented two hotel rooms at the great wolf lodge and they slept in one room and gave one room to me, joe, chase, and jason.
michael: okay well that's it, you're not having sleepovers with chase anymore either.
audrey: it wasn't chase.
michael: which twin was it then?

michael crosses his arms and i start fiddling with my fingers.
audrey: it was jason.
michael: no sleepovers with him. you can't be and shouldn't be sleeping around like that audrey. you're seventeen. it's not okay at all. does anthony know?
anthony: i do know. she told me earlier. we talked about all that earlier.
michael: and how did you feel about it?
anthony: i wasn't mad because it happened before me and her started talking.  
michael: okay well if you end up pregnant before you're married there's gonna be issues with me and whoever the father would be.

i roll my eyes.
audrey: i'm not gonna end up pregnant before i'm married.
michael: if you keep sleeping around you will.
audrey: michael i'm not gonna sleep around anymore because me and anthony are together now.
michael: oh yeah. speaking of that if you get her knocked up or if you ever hurt her your ass will be six feet under.
audrey: oh my god michael. are you serious right now? shut the fuck up. i'm not gonna end up pregnant and he won't hurt me.
michael: watch your mouth.
audrey: whatever. we're going to bed.

me and anthony walk down the hallway to my room, i open my bedroom door and we walk in. i turn the light on.
michael: audrey-

i shut and lock my door, we set our shoes down and i throw my phone onto my bed. i walk over to my closet and grab an oversized shirt, i shut my closet and walk over to my dresser. i open a drawer and grab a pair of pajama shorts out of it, i shut the drawer and walk over to my bathroom.
audrey: i'm gonna go put my pajamas on.
anthony: okay.

i walk into my bathroom shutting the door behind me, i quickly get undressed from my clothes and change into my pajamas. i walk out of my bathroom and put my clothes in my dirty laundry. i shut my light off and lay down on my bed next to anthony, we get underneath the blankets and i turn on my tv. we start watching larray on youtube, i lay my head on anthony's chest and he wraps his arm around me.
anthony: you don't think we're going too fast do you?
audrey: what do you mean?
anthony: well we just started dating a couple of hours ago and we're already having a sleepover. you don't think we're going too fast or anything right?
audrey: i don't think so. we've layed in the same bed and cuddled when we would hangout before we started dating.
anthony: i know. i just don't want mess this up. i really like you so i don't want anything to get messed up.
audrey: i really like you too. you're not messing anything up so far. i promise.
anthony: okay.

i smile and he kisses the top of my head, my cheeks heat up and i fall asleep a couple of hours later.

word count - 998