4

*Recap*
I open the car door and get out, Joe backs out of the driveway and drives away.
*End Of Recap*

I walk up to the door and open it, I walk inside and shut the door quietly. I take my shoes off and set them down, I go to run to my room when Michael yells.
Michael: Living room now!

I turn around and walk around the corner and walk to the living room, Michael stands up from the couch and puts his hand out.
Michael: Give me your phone.

I hand Michael my phone and he grabs it, he puts it in his pocket.
Michael: Sit on the couch.

I sit on the couch while Michael crosses his arms, he walks over to me and stands in front of me.
Michael: How many rules did you break?
Audrey: I don't know.
Michael: Well I sure do. Lets see you drank alcohol, you didn't text me to let me know where you were staying, and you had sex. Don't try to lie to me either because I saw Chase's snapchat of you and Joe and it was extremely inappropriate and there were cups of alcohol on his nightstand. That's just three that I know of. Did you break anymore? Did you do drugs?
Audrey: No. I didn't break any other rules.
Michael: You better be damn sure about that.
Audrey: I am.
Michael: Okay well you're grounded for three weeks and you can have your phone back in a week. What do you and Joe have going on?
Audrey: Nothing.
Michael: Audrey don't say nothing. You guys messed around so clearly there's something going on. Are you guys a friends with benefits thing?
Audrey: No. It was a one time thing and it's not gonna happen again.
Michael: Why'd you guys even decide to do it?
Audrey: We were drunk and we didn't know what we were doing until we woke up this morning. It was a mistake I guess.
Michael: Oh you guess it was a mistake? Audrey I don't think you fully understand what you and Joe did. You guys are friends and you brought intimacy into your friendship and it's not okay. One of you guys are gonna catch feelings and the other person won't like the person like that then your friendship is going to end. This could end yours and Joe's friendship.
Audrey: It's not gonna end our friendship. We already talked about it and we aren't gonna bring it up. We're going to pretend that it never happened.
Michael: Whatever. It's not going to end up good but that's not my problem. Get to your room.

I roll my eyes and stand up, I start walking to my room.
Michael: Don't roll your eyes at me.

When I get to my room I open my door and walk in, I shut the door behind me and walk to my closet. I open it and grab a shirt, I close my closet and walk over to my dresser. I open a drawer and grab a pair of leggings, I walk to my bathroom and turn the shower on. I get undressed and get in the shower, when I get out I dry off and change into my clean clothes. I walk out of my bathroom and lay down on my bed. It's the next day and I'm sitting at the table eating pizza for lunch, Michael walks up to me with a mad look on his face. He shoves my phone in my face, I look at him.
Audrey: What?
Michael: Look at your phone.

I turn my head again and look at my phone, I see that Joe sent me a message. I read it.
🥵Joe🥵: Lets make a baby😈

I choke on my pizza, Michael pulls my phone away from my face.
Michael: Why is he sending you that?
Audrey: I have no idea.
Michael: Tell me the truth right now, do you and Joe have something going on?
Audrey: No Michael. Nothing is going on between us.
Michael: Are you sure? Friends normally don't send each other messages like this. I'm not gonna let something like this happen with you guys.
Audrey: He's my best friend. It was a one time thing and it's never gonna happen again.
Michael: You better be sure that it's not gonna happen again. I want you to text him back and tell him to not send you a message like that again.
Audrey: Okay.

Michael hands me my phone and I grab it, I unlock it and click on Joe's message and respond to him.
🤤Audrey🤤: Don't send me messages like that.

There's a knock at the door and Michael walks over to it, I quickly type him another message.
🤤Audrey🤤: Michael made me text that. I'm gonna delete this message. Come over tonight.

I send the message then delete it so it looks like I didn't send it, Joe replys.
🥵Joe🥵: Okay.

I close out of the app and shut my phone off, Michael walks over to me with Luke following him.
Michael: Did you send him the message?
Audrey: Yes.
Michael: Okay. I'm gonna look because I don't trust you anymore.

I roll my eyes.
Luke: What happened? Why don't you trust her anymore?
Michael: Oh she went to a party the other night and broke three rules.
Luke: You broke Michael's rules?
Audrey: Yes and I regret it.
Luke: What rules?
Michael: She didn't text me where she was staying so I had no idea where she was, she drank and got drunk and she went to a whole new level and had sex with Joe.
Luke: Isn't he your best friend?
Audrey: Yes. It was a mistake.
Michael: Oh and Chase walked in on them and recorded it for a second and put on his Snapchat.
Audrey: We didn't think anyone was gonna walk in and we definitely didn't think anyone was gonna walk in and record it and put it on Snapchat.

Word Count - 1,004