15

*recap*
he reaches up and grabs my yellow blanket.
audrey: why'd you shut my door? we ended things and chase is literally out in the living room.
*end of recap*

joe shrugs his shoulders.
joe: i don't know.

i shut my closet, i go to grab my blanket. joe raises his arm up above him so i'm not able to grab it.
audrey: what are you doing? can i have my blanket? *laughs*
joe: you have to earn it. *laughs*
audrey: its my blanket. *laughs*
joe: you'll get it when you earn it. *laughs*
audrey: fine. how? *laughs*
joe: you have to kiss me.
audrey: no.
joe: what?
audrey: i said no. we ended things joe and chase is right out there.
joe: cmon it's just one innocent kiss.
audrey: i'm starting to think you like me more than a friend.
joe: what? that's not true.

joe lets out a small laugh and i roll my eyes.
joe: one innocent kiss and that's it. just on the cheek.
audrey: no because knowing you it's gonna turn into something more than an innocent kiss on the cheek.
joe: no it won't. i promise.
audrey: fine but you have to give me my blanket right after.
joe: okay.

i stand on my tippy toes and kiss his cheek, i go to pull away when he throws my blanket on my bed and wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him. he kisses me, i kiss him back for a second but pull away.
audrey: see i told you that you would turn it into something else. *laughs*

joe smirks and rolls his eyes, i walk over to my bed and grab my blanket. i walk over to my door and open it, i walk out of my room with joe following me. we sit back down on the couch and i cover up with my blanket.
chase: what took you guys so long to get just a blanket?
audrey: joe was being weird.
joe: i was not.
audrey: you wouldn't give me my blanket until i gave you kiss on the cheek and when i did you tried to turn it into more.
chase: i think that he's either horny or he is starting to have a crush on you.
audrey: that's what i said.
joe: i don't have a crush on audrey.

he rolls his eyes.
chase: then you're horny.
joe: no i'm not.
chase: well it's one or the other, or it's both.
joe: it's neither of them chase.
chase: then what other reason would you try to turn it into something else?
joe: shut up.
chase: no. i think you like audrey-
joe: no i don't.
chase: yeah-
joe: no i don't because i have a girlfriend.
audrey: you do?
joe: yeah.
audrey: then why did i have to kiss your cheek to get my blanket and why did you try to turn it into something else? that's not very loyal.
chase: he's lying audrey. he doesn't have a girlfriend. he's trying to hide the fact that he likes you.
joe: oh my god shut the fuck up chase. i don't like audrey like that.

joe rolls his eyes again and stands up, he walks down the hall to his room. he shuts the door behind him.
chase: you know he likes you audrey.
audrey: no. i think that if he says he doesn't like me then he doesn't like me. i don't want anyone to be fighting on this trip and we should leave him alone about it.
chase: okay. sorry.

30 ish minutes goes by and chase stands up.
chase: i'm going to bed.
audrey: okay. goodnight.
chase: goodnight.

chase walks down the hall and goes into his room, i wait for a few minutes. i stand up and shut the tv off, i wrap my blanket around me and walk over to the light switches. i shut the living room light off and walk down the hall, i knock on joe's door then open it a second later. i walk into his room shutting the door behind me, he looks up at me from his phone. he looks back down at his phone.
joe: what do you want? are you-
audrey: i wanted to see if you were okay. chase was kinda being annoying a bit and i know it made you mad-
joe: i don't like you like that.
audrey: i know. are you okay?
joe: yeah.
audrey: not to get in your business but do you really have a girlfriend?
joe: no. i said that because i was hoping it would make chase stop.
audrey: oh.

joe scoots over on his bed and rolls on his side, i walk over to his bed and lay down next to him.
joe: i hate that we ended things.
audrey: if you want we can start it again. we just can't let anyone find out. 
joe: i don't know. i hate that we ended it but i also don't care that we ended it. like i want to start it again but i also don't.
audrey: well make a pros or cons list about why we should or why we shouldn't.

joe shuts his phone off, he reaches his arm over me and sets it on the nightstand. he wraps his arms around me and pulls me to his chest.
joe: i'm sorry. i'm sending mixed signals right now i think.
audrey: yeah you are. i'm kinda confused. it's either you want to do it again or you don't. just make your mind up soon.
joe: okay.

i turn around so i'm facing joe, he pulls me closer to his chest. i yawn and he closes his eyes, a couple of minutes go by and i try to get out of his grip.
joe: stay.
audrey: you know i can't. if my parents see me not in my room in the morning and then sees us in the same bed we're gonna get in trouble.

word count - 1,005