Halloween Special(SONADOW)

Huehuehuehue--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shadow Pov

We were trick or treating me as a vampire, with fake blood dripping down my cheeks. I know I know some people may th8nk that Trick or Treating is for little kids, but Sonic forced me to go. So, here we are.

I as a vampire. Mephiles as a ghoul, Fleetway as a lightbulb, and Infinite as a werewolf.

Sonic was dressed a vampire mistress I think it was. Silver was Red Riding Hood. Scourge was in a maid's outfit. Yes, Fleet and Scourge made a deal. If Fleet went as a lightbulb, Scourge would go as a maid. And so Fleet agreed so here they are. Fleet continuing to put his arm around Scourge's waist or more further down. Which sometimes lead to a smack on the face. Anyway, and Gadget was dressed as a jaguar.

I sigh, kind of tired of the walking. Sonic looks at me confused before realizing. "You wanna go back home?" He asks. I shake my head and smile; I didn't wanna ruin his Halloween just by me tired. "No it's okay. I just want you to have fun." I reply.

"You sure?"

"Yes."

He glances at me one more time before running to a house who had a 'Do not Disturb' sign and ringing the doorbell and running away. We heard a few shouts of anger. We look at each other and bolt in the same direction in Sonic. Behind us, there were shouts and footsteps.

He's chasing us...

"Get back here, ya fuckers! I'll blast your head off!"

We start laughing our heads off. Scourge growling everytime the man shouted an insult. We see Sonic behind a bush, gesturing us to come over. We hurriedly leap behind the bush, me, landing on top of him.

"Where'd ya go?! Face me, ya pussies." Gadget was about to say something about the grammar until Infinite kisses him to shut him up.

The footsteps lead away with another whole bunch of insults. Once, far away enough, Scourge hit Sonic on the head.

"You boogus! We could've gotten killed!" Sonic laughs, while Scourge just gets more pissed.

"We all know you can beat the guy's ass up, but you didn't because it was fun running; like tag." Scourge stays silent before mumbling a 'maybe.'

Fleetway chuckles kissing the green one's cheek. "Your so cute~" He coos. Scourge just growls gripping his pillow sack full of candy.

"Maybe we could use the candy for another time tonight~" Fleet purrs. Not expecting the response from the green. Scourge then purrs, "Maybe~ If you work hard enough~"

Fleet shocked turns into a smirk, "I'm gonna head home early. You guy's continue if you want. This little guy needs a punishment~" He then proceeds to grab Scourge and fly as fast to their house. I almost feel bad for Scourge...

Everyone said their goodbyes and headed home, same with Sonic and I. When we got home, I immediately pinned Sonic to the wall. Sonic smirks grinding his bottom half against mine making me groan. I kiss his neck looking for his sweet spot.

I don't know about you, but I think I got a Treat~

Yes its short! But I won't be able to update for a while! I'm sorry ;w;

See ya in the next chapter mah mobian bois and gals!