Chapter 11: ^w^

APRIL FOOLS HAHA!!! YOU THOUGHT!

Ight well there's chapter so uhh you might as well leave-

there is no chapter! Leave

NO CHAPTER WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?!

You really want a chapter huh?

Fine then have it your way...

Silver Pov

It's Saturday and I got nothin' to do. Sonic had left for a walk this morning. Gadget and Scourge are play billiards. I huff bored out of my mind. Wait, do I call Mephiles? I mean, we are friends, right? What if he's busy right now though? Would he be mad-

RIIIIIIING RIIIIIIING

My phone rung beside me, I groan picking it up and looking at the contact.

Meph is calling! I squeal for a good few seconds before calming myself down and answering the call.

"Hello?" I say.

"Oh, hello Silver, how are you?" Was the reply.

"Nothing, just bored, I have nothing to do."

"Oh well, I was wondering if you wanted to come over to our house?"

"Our house?"

"Oh yes, I forgot to mention that the four of us live in the same house."

"Oh, well sure I'll come over then. What's your address?"

"Well, its-"

~Time skip brought to you buy too bored quarantining~

Their house was an average two story house. Not much, but I like it!

When arrived at the house, Meph was outside waiting for me. I smile waving at him. He smiled back gesturing me to come over.

"The guys are out on their own business, we have the house to ourselves." I blush somehow... Excited that we have the house to ourselves. SILVER STOP BEING WEIRD DAMMIT!

"Well let's go in I heard it might rain soon."

"Okay!"

We entered the house, a kitchen to the left and the living to the right. A black couch that could fit five people with a love seat. The flat screen TV almost cover the entire wall. The kitchen has an island in the middle of it with something that looked like you could find at a bar.