8.

nobody's pov
august 11th
1:00 am

jisung woke up in minho's arms, remembering what had happened between them both. during the movie, after they told each other they loved each other, they had ended up kissing. jisung was unsure what came over them, but he didn't regret it. however, the boy was now stressing, considering minho knew that he still loves him, but he didn't know if minho said he loved him back because he feels the same, or if he said it just to relive their relationship experience.

the younger silently escaped minho's arms, replacing him with a pillow. jisung reached over minho, grabbing his stuffed animal as he then quietly left the room. the boy walked over to changbin's room, seeing soojin, changbin, and felix all hanging out.

"soo, can we go home?" jisung asked, "i wanna go home."

"wait, why?" she questioned, "is everything okay?"

"did something happen?" felix joined in.

"what'd minho do?" changbin furrowed his eyebrows, curious as to what happened.

"i just wanna go home." jisung responded, "soojin, please?"

the girl nodded her head, getting off the bed. soojin told her goodbyes to both felix and changbin, before leaving the room and heading downstairs with jisung. the two put on their shoes before leaving, as soojin locked the house behind them both.

once in the car, soojin looked over, "something happened, huh?"

jisung nodded his head, as tears started falling out of his eyes. "i-i told him the truth, and he wasn't mad." the boy explained, "b-but, that isn't what's bothering me." jisung paused, letting out a sigh, "w-we kissed."

"jisung, that's gre-"

"no it's not." jisung shook his head, as tears continued to fall, "b-but that's not all, we told each other that we loved each other."

soojin paused, staring at the boy, "yeah, i think i'm having trouble finding the problem."

"problem is, it was all just to relive what we used to have." jisung responded, "a-and now minho knows i still love him, b-but i don't know if he still loves me, or if he was just saying it to say it."

"you know minho isn't like that." soojin told the boy, wiping his tears, "you know he wouldn't say it just to say it."

jisung shrugged, shaking his head as he held tighter onto his stuffed animal, "i just want to go back home, please."

soojin nodded her head, putting on her seatbelt as jisung did the same. the girl then turned on her car, moving a hand over to jisung as she held the boy's hand, "don't worry, sungie, we're going home."

authors note:
lol oops
i'm still upset over no minho spam!!
i just wanted to see my baby:(