113.

nobody's pov
october 5th
11:30 pm

"i hate girls." soojin said, lying upside down on jisung's bed, "and boys."

"you in your feelings again?" minho questioned, wrapping his arms around jisung.

"maybe." the girl said quietly, "i just hate everyone."

"and why's that?" jisung asked, resting his head on minho's chest, "because you're not spending the night at your boyfriends?"

"no." soojin shook her head, sitting up, "because feeling a certain way only pisses people off." she sighed, resting her head on top of her palm, "but i don't get why. it's my life, not yours, so why do you give a fuck if i feel this way?"

"because people are assholes that think they can control other people's lives." jisung responded, "and to that, we say suck my dick and fuck off."

"you can't say suck my dick to any minor inconvenience, baby." minho told the younger, looking at him.

"suck my dick." the boy smiled, as he let out a laugh.

soojin sighed again, laying down and hugging a pillow, "feelings are stupid." she mumbled, "i hate everything."

"what has you in your feels, ugly?" minho questioned, "besides hating people."

the girl shook her head, "nothing." she then sat up, still hugging the pillow, "it's just hard to tell the difference from fake and genuine."

"you know what will help this?" jisung asked, pausing, "a nice rest."

soojin let out a soft laugh, "maybe." she hummed, as she set the pillow down and got off of the bed, "goodnight, guys."

"goodnight, loser." minho yawned, "sleep well."

the girl then left the room, closing the door behind her. she then came back in the boy's room, "jian and hyunsoo are sleeping in my bed." she complained, "little shits."

"move them over." jisung laughed, "there's enough room for all three of you."

"if they wake up, i swear." soojin shook her head, "goodnight, guys."

"have fun getting the blankets taken from you by eleven year olds." minho told the girl, who rolled her eyes and closed the door again.

the elder then let go of jisung, stretching his arms out and wrapping them back around the boy, "too much couple drama shit, not enough couple love shit." he said, laying on his side and resting his head on jisung's shoulder, "hyunjeongmin seems like they're thriving though."

jisung reached over, turning off his light, "probably because they are. they have no care in the world other than for each other." the younger then turned, wrapping his arms around minho, "and we're just doing whatever we do."

"being gay." minho said, making the younger laugh. "it's true, we just stay gay through everything." he added on, taking an arm off of the boy and moving his hand to the younger's hair, running his hand through it, "how do you want to be asked to homecoming, baby?"

"i don't care." jisung confessed, "you already know i'm going to say yes, so."

"true, but someone wants a proposal." the elder rolled his eyes, "and i don't know what to do for it."

"ask me." jisung shrugged, "right now."

"babe, that's not a propo-"

"i said ask me." jisung cut the boy off, "what are you waiting for?"

minho furrowed his eyebrows, shrugging it off. "han jisung, will you go to homecoming with me?"

"yes i will, lee minho." the younger smiled brightly, kissing the top of his nose, "there, you did your proposal."