142.

nobody's pov
october 29th
3:00 pm

it was now a few days before halloween, and the group of friends were at jisung's house, deciding what they wanted to do that day.

"so, according to my calendar," hyunjin told the group, showing them his phone, "halloween is on a thursday." he said, "so what i'm thinking is, do something for halloween, and skip school the next day."

"i don't care." minho confessed, taking a sip of his drink, "i'm down for skipping."

"you always are." seungmin shook his head at the elder, "but i don't mind either."

"hell yeah, no school." jeongin cheered, resting his head on top of his textbook, "i hate school."

"let's drop out." jisung suggested as he walked back to the table with a snack in his hand.

"no." minho shook his finger at the younger, "no dropping out."

the younger rolled his eyes, sitting next to his boyfriend and opening his snack, "no fun."

felix laughed at the boy, turning back to hyunjin, "so, what should we do?"

"halloween party?" hyunjin questioned, "i'm unsure."

"man, i want free candy though." soojin said, as she pulled her legs to her chest and wrapped her arms around them, "free candy is such a hit."

"but aren't we too old?" minho questioned.

the girl scoffed at the elder, "you might be, but internally, i'm a ten year old at heart."

"i'll just ask my parents to buy us a bag of candy and give it to you." jisung shrugged.

"free candy!" soojin cheered, clapping her hands together.

hyunjin laughed at the girl, turning to his phone, "so is it gonna be a costume party?"

"of course." felix nodded, "it's not halloween if you don't dress up."

"let's do couple costumes." jeongin suggested to the group as he sat up, "hyunjin, seungmin, and i could be minions."

"fuck no." seungmin spoke up, furrowing his eyebrows at jeongin, "what the hell do i look like dressing up as a minion?"

"okay, how about alvin and the chipmunks?" the younger asked.

"seungmin would be simon, he's a nerd." hyunjin told the boy, closing out of his phone and looking at the two.

"babe!" seungmin gasped, hitting the boy's chest, "you're mean."

"i'm not wrong." the elder shrugged, "you're a nerd."

jisung hummed as he ate his snack, turning to minho, "wanna be my police and i your prisoner?"

"sure." minho laughed, "i don't mind."

"now he has an excuse to handcuff you." hyunjin told jisung, making minho burst into laughter.

"i didn't even think of that." the elder confessed.

soojin shook her head, turning to hyunjin, seungmin, and jeongin, "you three can be the rowdyruff boys." soojin mentioned.

"that's smart." jeongin nodded, "i like that."

"i'm down." seungmin agreed.

"rowdyruff boys it is." hyunjin said, stretching, "what are you and felix gonna be?"

"be my angel." soojin told felix, "i'll be your devil."

"devil fits you perfectly." felix responded, laughing.

the girl gasped at the boy, pausing to think about it, "you know what, i can't even be mad."

"exactly." the younger smiled, "so, who's hosting the halloween party?"

"i will." hyunjin offered, earning agreement from the others.

"and now i can't wait for halloween." minho confessed, resting his head on jisung's shoulder.

"you gotta deal with school first though." seungmin pointed out.

"ugh."

authors note:
haven't updated this book in a few days😍
igtotc🤰🏻🤰🏻bet ya can't crack that
anywayyy, i added more decorations to my room and it's starting to fit me. i just want vinyl records to hang up and some artificial flowers to hang up as well, and then finish putting up photos and then i think i'll be done🤰🏻