112.

nobody's pov
october 5th
3:00 pm

"ew, who invited the boomer here?" jian questioned as soon as he saw minho walk into the arcade, "it's time to leave guys, the boomer has entered."

soojin started laughing, shaking her head at the younger, "ay minho, jian is talking shit on you again."

"oh, so he's talking shit again?" minho asked, walking up to the younger, "wanna say it to my face, five feet? huh?" the boy began to antagonize as he then picked the boy up, throwing him onto his shoulder, "say it to my face or i'll make you dizzy."

jian bursted into a giggling fit, as he began kicking, "put me down!" he said through his laughter, "put me down now, boomer."

"is boomer the strongest insult you got?" minho questioned the younger, as he set him down on the floor, "weak."

"and here they go again, annoying the hell out of each other." felix shook his head, "such children."

"just like you annoy me." soojin teased the boy, laughing as he gasped.

"you're the one who begs for more cuddles." felix said in his defense, crossing his arms over his chest, "brat."

jisung rolled his eyes at the two, shaking his head with a smile on his face. "so, what games are we gonna play?"

"i wanna kick minho's ass in basketball." jian spoke up.

"ay, watch that mouth." minho scolded the younger, "you don't say that."

"ass? it's literally just an alternative for butt." the younger furrowed his eyebrows.

"no, saying you'll kick my ass." minho corrected the boy, "don't say it unless you're about it, five foot."

hyunsoo shook his head at the two, "come on, let's go play!" the boy said, as he started getting impatient, "i have a card filled with credits that i want to use!"

"such a prince." soojin mumbled under her breath, messing with her brother's hair, "you're such a prince, hyunnie."

"i know." the younger smiled, grabbing jian's hand, "come on!" he said, before skipping off with the boy to a game they wanted to play.

the elders followed after the two boys, as they watched over them playing games together.

minho wrapped his arms around jisung, bursting into laughter after seeing jian miss, "god jian, you're shit at this game."

"you're mean." the younger pouted, "big old meanie."

soojin shook her head at the two boys, crossing her arms over her chest and looking around. "oh fuck." she mumbled under her breath. the girl cleared her throat, "hey guys, i'm gonna go to the bathroom, okay?"

the group of boys nodded, as soojin then walked off. felix thought it was weird that the girl randomly walked off, so he decided to go after her.

"so, wanna tell me why you suddenly walked off?" felix questioned the girl, resulting into her jumping in fear.

"fuck, lix. you scared the shit out of me." soojin said, her hand over her chest, "asshole."

"sorry." the boy apologized, "but, what happened? why'd you walk off?"

soojin shook her head, "no reason." she said, as she glanced to the side. felix turned around, seeing where the girl was looking at. the boy rolled his eyes, as he turned back to the girl, "you can't let that name calling bitch control your life, soo." felix told the girl, "you have to face her somehow."

"i don't want to see her just yet, lix." soojin sighed, "especially not when i'm out with you."

"what?" the boy asked, furrowing his eyebrows, "the hell did i do?"