Chapter 5

Blixer stared at CN in interest. "Go on." CN continued, anxiously. "A boss level. We have very few and they all failed so far." Lycan joined the conversation. "If we have a boss level following the three strongest levels, the heroes will be too weak for the boss!"

Barracuda thought about it for a moment before turning to Blixer. "It sounds like it'll work. But who will conduct it? The other corrupt have pretty easy leves." Everybody was now silent. There WERE no more hard levels and Barracuda and Lycanthropy tried and failed already. Cubic didn't even know her own music and level, and Blixer was a last resort if the heroes reached the top of the tower.

Cubic perked up. "I have an idea, guys." Everyone turned their attention to her. "You've only thought about the corrupt shapians and their levels. But you have one person who can definitely help." She looked over to CN and smiled. CN's eyes widened. "M-me? But I- What if I- I don't-"

Lycan put his hands on her shoulders. "CN, you're our last hope. No one else here can help the situation." CN still looked hesitant and nervous. "But I don't have music or a level... I'm human, not shapian." Barracuda then stood up and walked over to her. "But you CAN have them. Lycan and I will help you."

CN and Lycan stood up as well. "Well we should go then." Cuda, Lycan, and CN left the room to go prepare. "Cubic." She tensed up at the sound of Blixer's voice. "Y-yeah..?" She looked up at the king with fear in her eyes. Blixer smiled at her. "Thank you."

Cubic sat there for a moment before smiling back at him. "You're welcome Blixer."

--------------

"THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT!!" Cyan yelled, outraged at the level they failed yet again. "You guys should really take a break..." Heli gazed at the four irritated heroes worriedly. Penta sighed and sat down. "We need to save Cube and get the final piece of the treeangle though..."

"But you can't do it like this." Captain pointed out. Ciro, Tri, and Cyan sat beside Penta, still fuming. After a few moments of resting, all four heroes were calmed down. Tri stood up and walked toward On The Run. She then turned to her siblings. "You guys ready to go back in there?"

The other three heroes ran over with determined looks on their faces. "Ready!" They shouted in unison. The four entered the level, prepared for the oncoming entourage of pink bullets. "Okay guys, we gotta focus and listen closely to the music." Cyan announced to his siblings.

"On The Run, by Shirobon." The name of the level was announced. The music started up and the four rushed into the level, dodging bullets.

"Don't worry, we'll save you Cube."