Christmas Oneshot Special

Quick A/N: Sorry for no chapter updates. I've just been a little down and planned to update but kept getting sidetracked. I also need to know

Lycan or Cyan?

(This takes place in the future)
———————————————————

The work space was cluttered, music was playing in the background, many ornaments and garlands were lain across the ground. Life was a bit harder and lonelier than ever before. Constantly writing or animating, even baking. No one tried to contact her anymore. She didn't try either.

"These are a bit old... I could look for other ones upstairs..." She muttered to herself. She would talk to herself or sing to cope with having everyone leave her life. Lightly pushing ornaments aside with her foot, she sprinted upstairs, going to search in a small room she used for storage. "Oh lord, I forgot how much I make messes out of things." She groaned

Pushing boxes aside, she hummed a soft tune, familiar but she couldn't quite name the song. "Hm?" She looked at a sort of out of place box. It was labeled 'Do you remember?' Creepy. She picked up the box, opening the lid to peek inside.

"What the..?"

The contents of the box were several glass balls, some with a bold color, some with unusual color patterns, and others with just initials. She grabbed a couple before she shut the box and looked back at the label, which had now changed. 'Remember now?'

"I gotta leave, I'm being haunted by satan." She placed the box back on the floor. She quickly walked out of the room. But not before dropping one of the glass balls, which shattered upon impact with the wooden floor. She flinched and frowned. "Second time I've broken glass..."

She turned around and ran straight into something, causing her to fall over.

"Oh! I'm so sorry!"

She looked up and was shocked. Someone was in her house. Something..? She didn't know. This person thingy had a shape for a head so she couldn't really tell. "Wait, CN is that you? You cut your hair!" They exclaimed in a soft, sweet voice. "Uhh no I'm Nicole, not CN- WAIT." Nicole had realised. CN. That was one of the characters from the book she made in 8th grade.

"Be right back! Stay here!" Nicole ran out of the room, nearly slipping as she was wearing socks and was running on a wooden floor. She soon returned with a worn drawing book. It had a plain black cover. She flipped through the pages of the old book until she reached one page. Smiling brightly, she glanced up at the shapian in front of her. "Cube!"

Cube stared at her in confusion. "Yeah..?" She squeaked when she was pulled into a tight hug. Nicole was crying. "How are you here? You're a fictional character! I haven't even worked on anything with Corrupted Love for years!" Nicole looked back at the box. Unsurprisingly, the label changed again. 'Hard to forget what you love.'

Nicole smiled and grabbed some of the glass balls which she was sure resembled the other CL characters. She then held them above the floor and dropped them. Cube was shocked. What was this crazy girl doing, smashing glass purposely? "This is like when I looked back at my StarSquad stuff!" Nicole giggled happily.

Soon enough, all main CL characters were sitting or standing in Nicole's living room. Nicole had explained everything about Just Shapes & Beats and how she had made the story Corrupted Love which they were all from. She even explained how CN was based off of herself. "I... don't know how to respond to that..." Tri mumbled, confused.