Chapter 12

Lycan, Cuda, and Blixer were in the dining room with CN. She could at least get up and walk around but struggled a lot with it. Talking too much even still hurt. The three corrupt shapians were attempting to help her recover faster. They were all sitting at the table talking when all of a sudden, First Crush came stumbling through the doorway.

"First Crush? What are you doing here?" Barracuda asked the injured shapian in front of them. First Crush smiled scarily. "I fought the heroes. Lost, backup's holdin' em off." Everyone looked puzzled. "There are no more levels left. They've all been beat," Blixer pointed out.

"That's where you're wrong, Blix." CN glared daggers at her. She knew she had done something. Something terrible. "What. Did. You. Do." She slowly stood up, using her chair as support. First Crush's smile faltered a bit. "There's still Close To Me." Lycan tilted his head in confusion. "Who?"

"Cubic."

-------------

The heroes were trying desperately to dodge Cubic's attacks. They were just too complex and quick. It kinda depended on where you were. The four small shapians pinpointed a few safe places at certain parts but always end up shattering. It mostly has to do with the lasers, saws, and spinning part. There wasn't really enough room to dodge.

Ciro and Penta both shattered right as the spinning part ended. Tri had one hit left. Cyan had two. "We're almost there Tri!" Cyan shouted to her from across the level. "Hell yeah!!" Tri dashed in joy. Grave mistake honestly, she shattered. "GOD DAMMIT," she yelled.

Cyan stopped moving once he realized there was nothing left. Just him and Cube, who was crying while flickering between blue and pink. Cyan peered down at her sympathetically. "Don't worry, Cube. We'll help you." He reached out and ended the level.

Cubic fell to her knees, in an immense amount of pain. Heli grabbed Cyan's hand and placed a third of the treeangle in his palm. "This is what you've been working for. Go save the guardian." She smiled at him. Cyan smiled back at her before walking toward Cube.

He held out the third of the treeangle, letting it float above Cube. She looked up at the the piece just as it shot downwards. She was lifted off of the ground and all pink faded from her. She twirled around, smiling brightly. Cyan ran over to the now purified shapian, engulfing her in a tight hug. Cube hugged back crying and laughing. "Thank you soo much Cyan!!"

They pulled away from each other and Cube looked at the ground. Bending down, she picked up two power crystals lying on the ground. She placed them atop of her head and they clicked into place, now acting like cat ears.

"NO!!"

(Yayy Cube's okay now!! :D)