Chapter 8

"Geez, you alright OTR?" Vindicate Me asked the injured shapian in front of him. "Yeah, stupid bitches kept rubbing their victory in my face though." She scowled. "Sounds like somethin' they'd do," Milky Ways added.

Into The Zone butted in, "well they could barely defeat me!" The others looked unimpressed at his bragging. "Yeahhh... anyways," The Art Of War looked over to Dubwoofer Substep. "Have you seen Lycan or Cuda at all? They'd usually be here with us." Dubwoofer just shook his head. "They've mostly been hanging with the bosses right hand girl."

Cheat Codes asked, "well, where is she then?" Lunar Whale looked around. "I don't know-" She was interrupted by the door being slammed open. Standing in the doorway was CN, grasping her chest in agony as crimson blood seeped through her clothes and slowly dripped onto the floor (can we get in f in chat). Everyone stared at her in shock and/or worry.

She weakly lifted her head. "G-get... Blix...er..." That was the final thing heard before she passed out, falling to the floor.

------------

"We gotta let her rest, Lycan." Barracuda placed her hand on his shoulder. He shoved it off. "I'm not leaving her..." He mumbled, holding his head down. Cuda just sighed. When The Art Of War, Milky Ways, and Dubwoofer Substep ran in with CN passed out and bleeding heavily, Lycan hasn't been acting like himself at all. He was completely silent, crying, and emotionless, Cubic was freaking out at the sight of her friend half dead, and Blixer was outraged and got her help immediately.

CN was still alive, but was breathing pretty slowly. Not reassuring to anyone at all. Cubic opened the door. "How is she doing..?" She asked, really quiet and on the verge of tears. "She's still not awake yet..." Lycan responded with little to no emotion.

Cuda gave Cubic a look that said, 'we should go.' Cubic nodded and left the room, Cuda following. Cuda walked off to go talk with Blixer. Cubic just stood there for a moment. 'I really hope that CN will be okay...'

Cubic turned around when she felt a tap on her shoulder. There was a short girl shapian with a sympathetic smile. "Hello Cubic, I'm First Crush." Cubic smiled back at her politely. "Hello, First Crush."

"I need you to come with me. We're gonna fight the heroes!"