Chapter 9

"What?!" Cubic gasped in shock. "We can't do that!" First Crush waved her hands. "No, no! You have a song and a level. But you don't know how to control it, it's perfect!" Cubic just looked at her with hesitance and worry. "But, then, what about you?"

"I'll fight them first," First Crush smiled maliciously. "Give them a false sense of hope. Then you come in, a boss level that's outta control!" She threw her hands up with a cute smile. Cubic looked at the room behind her. CN got seriously hurt while fighting the heroes. What if something happened to her too? What would Blixer think?

Cubic sighed and turned back to First Crush with a determined look. "I'll do it. Let's go." First Crush squealed in delight. She grabbed Cubic's hand and pulled her along as she ran down the hall. 'This is a HORRIBLE idea...' Cubic thought to herself, frowning.

------------

"So, if you like her, why did yoU STAB HER?!" Penta screamed at his brother. Cyan sat on the ground and lowered his head in shame. Next to him was his longsword, now caked in blood. "Penta, it was probably the heat of the moment. He already feels bad, don't push it." Heli lightly pushed Penta while glaring.

"I... I didn't want to..." Cyan muttered, on the verge of tears. "She didn't want to either..." His siblings looked at him in confusion and anger. "What?! She fucking attacked us, she called us naive!" Tri raised his voice. Cyan looked at her, glaring. "She was guilty, I saw it in her eyes!" He was crying now. "She didn't want to hurt us! She was probably forced or something!" Everyone was silent.

They knew he was right. Thinking back on it, she did look upset whenever someone was hit. "We have to go get her." Ciro suddenly said. The others looked to him. "What?" Tri asked. "We need to save her as well as Cube, guys." Ciro helped Cyan up.

He then dashed away, still grasping Cyan's hand. "Wha- HEY WAIT UP GUYS!!" The other four ran/dashed after them. Ciro and Cyan bumped into something and fell on the ground. They quickly got up and backed away. Heli, Captain, Tri, and Penta caught up and stopped beside them.

In front of them were two corrupt shapians. The first one was smiling brightly. The second one, they could barely see as she was hiding behind her friend. "Hello! You're the heroes of Paradise, right?" The one in front asked cheerfully. "Yeah, we are!" Penta boasted. Tri rolled her eyes at him. "Perfect!" The shapian held her hand out for a handshake. "I'm First Crush!" Cyan accepted the handshake with a smile.

"Let's play a game, shall we?"