Chapter 6

Heli and Captain were waiting outside the level for the heroes. From how the heroes reacted to each level, they could tell they're really difficult. The three levels were On The Run, which they were doing now, Mortal Kombat, and Fox.

"You think they're gonna win the level?" Heli asked Captain. "If they've done it enough to know exactly what to do, yes." He responded in a bit of a joking manner. A bit after their short conversation, a blinding light appeared from the level in front of them.

Heli and Captain opened their eyes to see Tri, Ciro, Penta, and Cyan. In Cyan's hand was a small power (dorito) crystal. They were all smug as fuck. "On The Run, complete!" Tri shouted in triumph. "Hell yeah! One down, two to go!" Ciro jumped up and down enthusiastically.

"Let's do Fox next!" Penta skipped over to the next level happily. Heli and Captain were beaming as well. "Now we're one step closer to saving Cube and Paradise!" Heli said. Cyan nodded and joined Penta in standing by Fox. "C'mon guys!"

The other two heroes ran to their siblings and they went into the level together.

--------------

Cubic was laying on her bed reading 'Pink Roses' again. She placed it down as another knock on the door interrupted her. She sighed in irritation and got up to open the door. When she opened it, a corrupted flower shoved a pile of neatly folded clothes into her chest.

Cubic grabbed them and looked at the flower, confused. "What..?" The flower then reached into her pocket and pulled out a note and then handed it to Cubic. She took the note and started reading.

Cubic, I made you some clothes so you don't have to wear that hoodie and skirt all the time. Sorry if you don't like them but I got no time to remake em. Really busy training. -CN

Cubic looked back up at the flower. "Tell CN I said thanks." The flower nodded and walked off to go find CN. Cubic shut the door and layed the clothes out on the bed. Still pink. Cubic chuckled to herself at the fact.

Cube switched into one of the outfits. As she picked up her hoodie, a paper fell out of the pocket. Cubic looked down at it, confused. She picked it up and examined it. It was a picture of her when she was pure and a glowing blue square next to her.

"Who... is this?"