Chapter 13

Everyone looked over to where the ear-piercing scream came from. There, sitting on her knees, was CN. She was dismayed and silently crying. "I... I failed... AGAIN!!" She put her hands on her head and tightly shut her eyes. Cyan's eyes widened. 'It's her again...'

Cyan walked over and held his hand out to her, smiling softly. She looked up at him and glared. "What do you want?" Cyan didn't budge at her harsh tone. He was determined to help her. "I want to help." CN's gaze softened a bit. "What..?" "I want to help you. You need it, I can tell."

CN looked over at Cube who looked a bit scared and confused. Cube met CN's gaze and quickly looked down. "So?" She looked back at Cyan. He was waiting for her response. She laughed and Cyan's smile fell. "Dumbass." CN grabbed Cyan's hand and everyone panicked.

But instead of CN hurting Cyan as they thought, she pulled him down into a hug. Cube, Heli, and Captain sighed in relief but the heroes were still on edge. "Alright you lovebirds, we need to get going if we're gonna save Paradise. The two blushed profusely and Cyan glared at them. "SHUT UP!!" He jumped up and tackled them. Cube laughed and helped CN up.

-------------------

The group started ascending the tower again. The heroes were smiling and walking (or floating cuz they do that) confidently. They had not only saved their guardian but another girl who really needed help. All that's left is to- "Wait." CN held her arm out in front of everyone. She stared ahead with a stern look on her face. "What is it?" Tri asked, looking ahead as well. "Next up is the Final Boss. You four need to go alone."

"W-wait! What if... What if they need h-help?!" Cube shouted, worried about the four she had to keep safe. She was hugging the four protectively now. CN sighed. "I know you don't remember what happened. Blixer cannot see us like this. And none of us have powers like the heroes." Heli pat Cube on the shoulder. "She's right, we gotta stay here."

Cube looked down at the four who gave her reassuring smiles. "Okay..." She let go of them. Heli flew over and gave each of them a high five. Captain then splashed them jokingly and they all laughed. CN walked over and shook Cyan's hand. "Good luck, hero." Cyan smiled. "Thanks, girl." The four then took off as Heli, Cube, Captain, and CN waved them goodbye (AU REVOIR BICTH)

"Final Boss, by Nitro Fun." The level's music began and multiple corrupt flowers showed up. And much to the heroes' surprise, the other levels they fought were also present. The Art of War, Cool Friends, Unlocked, ect. Even Lycanthropy and Barracuda were there.

As the four flew up the tower, many of the levels and flowers shot patterns or jumped out at them. And by now, they couldn't get close to the bottom at all. After a bit, The corrupted closed in on the heroes, narrowing the space the heroes had as they dashed toward the top of the tower.

Then, when they could stop dashing, the crown which donned the third piece of the Treeangle appeared. Blixer walk into view with it. Some corrupt grabbed the crown and took it away. Blixer smirked evilly at the four.

"This is the end of the road heroes."