chapter 2 | Scorching hot

I knock on his door and enter the room once I hear his voice.

My eyes fall upon his figure leaned on the front of his desk, with his hands inside the pockets of his tight grey checked trouser.

He smiles at me.

"Good morning Mister Jeon," I bow to him to show my respect but without any sincerity. "Good morning Miss Han," his honeyed voice passes through my ears as my steps are approaching him at the rhythm of my heartbeat. I keep my eyes directed down to the ground, not daring to look at him and how attractive he can be, sexiness and hotness, that's what defines him in every way.

"Is that your work?" he places his hand over mine to have a hold on the papers. My heart went crazy at the touch but I kept calm as much as possible to answer him. "Yes," I stretch my arm out a little bit to give him everything but he straightens up and creates a closeness between the both of us.

His movement made his cologne fly into the air to go tease my brain and heart at the enticing scent he always has and which I cannot bear. He gazes into my eyes but once I glance away, he just scrutinizes every little feature of mine while slowly taking the papers in his grip. He licks his lips and keeps his tongue between his teeth to finally have a look at what I've worked on for long hours.

I patiently but with tension in my veins, wait for the results to be given by the man standing right in front of me. I'm not really sure if I want his opinion in all honesty because if it's bad I know I will be disappointed with myself and will be forced to do it again to please him.

I raise my eyes up to take a glimpse of his reaction and facial expression but what I notice makes my blood freeze. He was driving his eyes from my legs up to my breasts while biting his glossy and red lower lip. I feel like fainting with the heat that he brought into me but I just try not to think about it and stand on my heels. Those heels I hate wearing but still do because of the "image" I have to give of our company. If I'm being honest with myself, this isn't the first time I catch him off guard observing more of my curves than he should, but do I really hate it?

"Alright," he breaks the silence. "How long did this take you?" he tucks one of his hands in his pocket. "I don't know precisely...maybe four or five hours...I'm sorry, I can't tell Mister Jeon."

He lays the pieces of paper down on his desk behind him and turns back towards me. I internally jump at the feeling of his slender finger under my chin to raise my head up and make me stare at him. This is provoking extreme nervousness once more and I know I'm going to have to gather up all the strength inside of me to not collapse. Every time he touches me with his hand or just uses his fingers on something, I cannot help but think about how those fingers could work for another and better reason. They're so long and his skin is so smooth and pretty, my hormones are just rushing through me.

"What have I told you Miss Han?" he deepens his low voice and takes all my soul out of my body at the intense and sharp stare he's giving to me with his dark, profound and mesmerizing eyes into mine.

'Too much' is what I could answer, but I'm too much of a coward. "I don't know what you're talking about Mister J—"

"Repeat the words I said yesterday when you were leaving my office," he remains firm while I'm rummaging through my brain to find the memories. "You told me...'Don't work at night'..." you pronounce the words with a lot of doubt and unease. 'What if I'm wrong?' I stress myself even more.

"Exactly," he pulls his hand down. "So can you explain to me why you worked after 8 pm?"

'How does he know this?' my lips part out of shock. "I...I had a lot of work to do and I wanted to be sure that my sketches would be done for today, Mister Jeon..."