chapter 8 | Under the table

My heart flutters unceasingly but once he steps back to go sit on his desk chair, I nervously glance down and leave the room to do as told.

My feet hurry to bring me back to my office and I go collect my work of last night, to immediately make the same way to my boss's room.

"Here it is Mister Jeon," I lay the papers right before him on his desk, standing on my spot to face him but only see his eyes staring at me. "Mister Jeon..." he mumbles with a smirk, surely enjoying the way I'm still calling him by obligation. "Uhhh...baby girl..." a sigh runs out of his mouth but he eventually lands his attention on the work I provided him.

"You got me mad this morning," he speaks out again, never shutting his mouth while giving the once-over to the sketches and writings. "Really fucking mad," his eyes shoot up to mine.

My heart loses itself for a moment and my blood freeze through my veins. "I...what did I do...?"

"You didn't do anything, that is the problem. Miss Han," his veiny hands let go of the pages, his steady and intimidating stare taking my breath away. I link my hands in my back but remain still, no matter how stressed I am from the inside. "I told you to come with a good content this morning and I haven't seen you just once this morning."

"I...I thought I would have to wait for you to call me..." I tell all the truth, not lying in order to not get killed by his hips and stamina once again. After the way he destroyed me yesterday, I need to save myself from another round. "Oh, you 'thought'," he chuckles rudely, before leaning back in his chair. "Come here."

I nibble on my inner cheek but obey, to walk up to him and stand at his right. He rotates his chair to now be face to face but reminds me of some days ago, when he did this same thing.

He spreads his legs right in front of my eyes, "Get on your knees and don't make me repeat myself."

I don't retort but go down on the floor, my body now at the level of his legs pulled apart like a hoe. I don't keep my eyes down but raise them up to his, to show him I'm not going to be shy or unsure.

"Good girl," he sneers but drives his hands to his belt, to unfasten it. "Now you're gonna give me what I want to be forgiven and not punished even harder than yesterday. Understood?"

"Understood..." I nod but look down at his crotch already exposing a bulge but making me remember what this pair of trousers is hiding and what this can do to me. "All right, you're going to do this well and you better not try to bite or do anything bad, or else, I swear to god you'll regret it."

⚠️MATURE CONTENT STARTS HERE.

"What will you do?" I look at him in the eyes, asking for some more details about this. He smirks at me with his glossy lips but gets up on his feet, to put his crotch before my face and slightly pull his pants down. "This is a surprise," he lands on the seat again, my throat getting dry at the sight of his erection I might not be able to please the way he wants me to.

'JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V'

"Come on," I draw my chair closer to her to have her face between my thighs and tangle my fingers through her hair. "Suck me."

She licks her lips but now gives all her attention to my member that is seriously lusting for her mouth. To make her understand I cannot wait any longer, I tighten my grip in her hair but pull on them to push her head down, making her part her lips as I felt my cock touching them. "Lick the shafts, baby..."

Listening to my orders, she exhales against my veiny skin but holds the eye contact to pass her tongue over the tip and not do as told. I don't complain, loving the sensation this is sending through my body, I merely smile, and she takes me in her warm mouth, before bobbing her head to go back and forth slowly, but suck once she's at the swollen head.