chapter 15 | Tell me pretty lies

I pick up as soon as I see the name and leave the room, to make sure she won't hear me.

"Hello?" I grab hold of the handle of the front door, putting my shoes on to step out. "Hey Jungkook...uhm...I know you're going to kill me but...she published most of the videos and it's literally impossible to delete them..."

"I told you to fucking do your job! Why didn't you stop her?!" I yell without controlling myself, realizing that the most horrible images are now all over the internet and will be viewed by a lot of people, including all my employees since this bitch must have shown it to everyone. "Jungkook! I couldn't do anything! I told her to delete the videos or else I would report her but how the hell would the police handle this thing that must be nothing to them?! She even told me that she got the videos by looking through my phone when I was drunk at a party! I didn't fucking know this would end like this and I tried to hack her account and all but nothing works!"

"I'm gonna fucking kill you Jaemin, I swear to god," I grit my teeth to not blow a fuse and throw my phone into a wall. My hand flies up to my face but I cover my mouth, not knowing what I'm doing anymore but feeling lost. "I flag the video, I filled a complaint and I did with each of her videos! I even posted on each of them a comment telling people to flag it and report it because it was published against someone's permission! That is literally porn! This cannot be kept on there...we have to wait for twenty-four hours to know if it's going to be removed..."

"It's all your fault...fucking piece of shit...you send me the link to her fucking account right away!" I hang up but make fast to get on social medias, waiting for the moron to text me. Fortunately, he sends the link quite quickly, allowing me to click in it and check the account and the videos that were published.

There are only those types of videos there, she's a real hoe.

To try helping the process to go faster, I do the same as he did for all the different content and report as much as I can. My body on the verge of exploding, I just want to kill that bitch.

I flag all the content, file a complaint for each video and even report the user. I feel broken and out of my mind, I'm terrified to go back into the house and face y/n. I'm going to have to lie to her and I hate this.

I sigh heavily, tucking my phone back in my pocket, I don't let myself act like a coward but go back into the house. The puppy instantly greets me again but not feeling in the mood to be happy or joyful, I just smile at him and walk up to the kitchen where y/n is while being followed by the fluffy ball.

My blood freezes once I have her in my sight, eating at the table calmly with the sound of the show she's watching on the tablet I placed right before her on the table earlier. My feet bring me to her and I sit by her side, sliding my arm behind her to rest it on the back of the chair.

"Who was it?" she poses the question I was expecting to get. "Jaemin..."

Her expression changes at the sound of the name. She must know what this means. I watch her chopsticks remaining in her hand not moving anymore, her eyes gazing down at her food blankly. "What did he say...?"

I scratch my cheekbone nervously but lower my gaze. "I just want you to avoid social media...in case..."

Her eyes dart towards me, giving me a long and painful look. "The videos are online?"

I cover my mouth with my hand as if I was just using it to support my head. "No...but..." I struggle to let the lies out, hating myself for what I'm doing. "She could do it at any moment so...don't try to look at anything and...stay away from your phone until I'll be sure Jaemin solved the problem..."