chapter 3 | Only I can touch you

...then turn around to get out of the room and finally leave me alone.

I'm a bit curious and I have to admit that I want to rummage through his stuff but what if he has some cameras in his office? That wouldn't be a surprise if he did.

I try to stay still but wander my eyes around the room, seeking for the thermostat. As soon as I notice it in a far corner close to the sofa on which the man was, I take a deep breath but rise from my chair to get in a rush to the device. Since I never used that type of stuff, I first check the numbers then just do what seems to be logic to me, turning it and choosing the temperature I want, before getting back on my seat.

Thank god, he's taking a long time to come back with a simple glass of water which allows me to not get caught, but head back to the desk to act as if I've been working this whole time. I just hope there aren't any cameras, or else, I'm a stupid dumbass.

I clear my throat but as soon as I lay the tip of my pen on the sheet of paper, there he comes in. My eyes always attracted to his body like a magnet, I watch him closing the door but notice the glass in his veiny hand, the sleeves of his dress shirt rolled up to reveal his masculine forearms out of which his veins are jutting more than it ever did before.

I gulp the rest of saliva my body had in stock and make eye contact with him once he turns towards me, and he runs his fingers through his long hair and comes to place the drink down on the desk. "Here it is," he serves me without glancing away and instead of going back to his sofa, he stays here, and bends over before me.

"Thank you..." I take the glass with some apprehension, wondering why he seems so mischievous and proud. He did not do anything with that glass, right?

Whatever, I still take a sip of the fresh and cold water while being stared at and then leave the glass on the flat surface. "Why didn't you eat at the break like I told you earlier?" he brings this up again when this was not needed at all.

"Because..." I give him an answer, not a clear one but still one. "Is it legal what you're doing with me right now?"  I stop my actions and glance up at him, his eyes making a beeline for mine once I speak again and oblige him to not stare at my cleavage anymore. "Well...if we take into consideration that I'm paying you, that's up to you to decide whether it's legal or not. The door is opened, you can leave if you want. I'm not holding you back," he raises his hand up towards the door as his expression is exuding sheer amusement and confidence.

He knows I like being here. That's the worst about it.

"Well...how much am I going to be paid for one hour?" I don't get out of here right away, negotiating and thinking about the outcome of this not unpleasant work. "Forty dollars."

I almost choke at the sound of this, feeling the scam but also the pleasure he's taking in. "F—Forty dollars..." I repeat the unbelievable but wander my eyes around the room, avoiding the tall man and the opening of his loosened dress shirt right under my nose.

"I don't want to be sued for any type made up bullshit. So, I give you the right to leave," he becomes serious and straightens up, giving me the freedom of choice and complicating the situation for me.

"Alright," I let my answer run away and gaze up into his intimidating eyes. "I stay and work as much as I can."

"You'll work two hours only, I'll triple the sum per hour," he says with a snap of his fingers, walking away in his tight pants and grabbing a chair to come up to me and sit right at the other side of the desk for us to be face to face.

I ignore him and his large veiny hands he just landed on his crotch, now that we're square, I focus down on my work but close one button of my shirt to make sure his eyes don't let his brain and body revel in the view.