chapter 14 | Protect me

"This is...Jungkook...I don't know how she got that but...when I was with Jaemin...he wanted to record it to look at it and get better at this...He promised me that he would never show them to anyone but only keep it for himself...I swear that there were just recorded when we were doing it and I only did that with him...no one else..." my heart beats hard against my chest, each thump of it snatching my breath out of my lungs as of I was on the verge of dying.

He stares right into my eyes without moving or saying anything, my body frozen on its spot and not allowing me to think straight anymore. I can discern the veins popping out of his hands firmly crushing the leather material of the steering wheel, and his arms as the sleeves of his dress shirt must have been rolled up when he was fighting with the girl.

"Look into my eyes and swear that you're telling me all the truth," he doesn't blink anymore, my blood just burning my body from the inside. I hold the eye contact to show my honesty. "I swear I'm telling the truth Jungkook. I would never to lie you."

He clenches his jaw but deviates his gaze to look in front of him, his hand flying to the gear stick. "Put your seatbelt on," he turns the ignition on so I do as told but cannot help worrying. "What are you doing...?"

"If Jaemin was the only one who had the videos, he's the one who leaked them," he starts the car without waiting, not even being safe and putting his seat belt on like he told me to. I feel like something bad is going to happen. "Jungkook, I know you're upset but please don't do anything out of wrath...I don't want you to get in trouble..."

"I'm gonna give him what he deserves, that's all. You'll stay in the car and I will take care of it," his sternness weakens my knees no matter the fact that I'm sitting but I try to stay calm. I don't like talking when he's in this kind of mood but if I don't, I will regret it. "Don't make a mistake Jungkook...please..."

He doesn't say anything more, surely not changing his mind. I'm scared.

10 minutes later...

"Jungkook," I get out of the car without his permission to run to him and grab his hand, preventing any hits to crash into Jaemin's face. "Just talk to him please, don't do anything else," I follow him towards the front door of the man's house.

"Let go y/n, I'm serious," he wraps his fingers around my wrist to pull me away but bang at the door as soon as we reach it. I don't listen to him but wrap my arms around his waist from behind. "You know you're going to regret it if you just act on the spur of the moment Jungkook...I know you now..."

"Y/n, I'm going to yell to make you stop. Don't make me do it, baby," he pulls my arms down effortlessly, the force in his grip marking my skin since he has no choice but to make it tight. Right when I was hoping for Jaemin to not be home, the door opens and Jungkook bursts into the house in no time at all. "You son of a bitch-" he grabs him by his collar to push him back but make him hit a wall quite brutally. "Where are the fucking videos?"

"What the hell are talking about Jungkook? What is happening?" Jaemin looks at him with shock readable all over his face, the taller man holding him against the wall firmly as the muscles of his arms are contracted as ever. "You recorded yourself with y/n when you both were having sex. Uh? Where are those fucking videos now?"

"I..." his eyes drowning in fear fall into mine, the time stopping for a single second. "Y/n...you promised me you would never talk about it to anyone..."

"Stop pretending to not know about it!" Jungkook's strength propels the man back into the wall, the impact making Jaemin groan in pain. "Jungkook...I'm serious right now...! You know I would never do such a thing! Explain to me what the fuck is happening!"