chapter 12 | Dominate me

- Three days later -

031819

12 pm.

"Hey, Loona," the girl's voices echo through the restroom, all of them facing the mirror for sure while fixing their makeup while I'm hiding in a cubicle to pee. "What?"

"Have you seen the boner Mister Jeon had when I was making my presentation?" she speaks like a horny girl. "I saw it when he stood up bitch! I was envying you as hell...! His dick looks so damn thick and long I was wet just from looking at it."

"I'm gonna end in his bed soon, I feel it. The first step was made, I gave him a boner," her stupidity gets me to chuckle all alone, knowing the real reason of that reaction he had during the meeting. If only she knew that he got aroused by my foot going up his leg and crotch the whole time. He barely put his eyes on her, he was just smirking, trying to keep his calm while enjoying the rubbing of my foot on his member.

Those girls will never be smart.

"There's just one thing I didn't like tho," her annoying high-pitched voice resounds again. "What was it?"

"That slut of y/n. I swear to god," my name gets mentioned one more time, not ever for good reasons. "Have you seen how slutty she acts since Mister Jeon defended her? I'm pretty sure the little gazes he gives her are only to make her believe she will get a chance with him...ha..." a disgusting sneer goes out.

I decide to get out of my cubicle, bursting into their personal space as they thought they were alone on here. Their eyes glare at me through the reflections in the mirror but I just make my way to them, to wash my hands.

"Mister Jeon wants me...I see it in his eyes when he-" her sentence gets interrupted by my uncontrollable laughter. I couldn't keep it in. "Eh. Excuse me," she stops her unnecessary actions to throw a glare ar me. "What's funny?"

"Nothing..." I shake my head while doing my best to not laugh anymore at her ridiculous face, but she doesn't leave me alone. "What? Do you find funny the fact that a girl like you would never interest him?"

"Sure..." I pretend to agree with her and nod, before walking out of this room only smelling fakeness and stupidity. I step out after hearing her "Bitch" running out of her mouth so gracefully and I walk to the cafeteria where everyone eats at this hour.

As soon as I step in, Jungkook comes out from nowhere and walks by my side as if he had been waiting for me to pass by the door. I look up at him but giggle. "Aren't you a bit too obvious?"

"Obvious? I ain't," he shakes his head but checks on the people in here, keeping a straight face the most possible. "Yes sure," I act the same way but go towards the display of food with him. "You should have heard the conversation between the two desperate girls in the restroom though..."

"Tell me," he doesn't make any eye contact but looks for the food he's going to eat. "Not in here, I'll tell you once we'll be alone."

"I was planning to eat with you in my office anyway," he shrugs but grabs a little yogurt and apple, while I'm staring at him with disbelief. "I'm not going to eat in your office, people will notice something is odd if we're the only ones absent."

"I don't care," he remains stubborn, not giving a damn about the fact that his employees are going to see we're together in a short time. He doesn't do anything discreetly. "I'm the one who doesn't care, so-"

"Y/n!" the familiar male voice catches my attention, my head turning at the sound of my name yelled through the large room. I put my eyes on the man I know well and smile at him. "Oh, Yohan. How are you?"

"I'm fine, and you?" he grins at me, his dimples carving in his cheeks deeply. "Same, just a bit tired with the work I have to do but I'm okay," I remain positive and pick the food I want to eat. A small milk carton with some rice and meat.

"Ah yeah, I feel you...I'm exhausted as well lately, I barely have the time to rest to the full," he sighs with the same emotions that I have, both struggling to keep up with all the work we have since we started a new project. "How are your sketches going though?" I try to step away from Jungkook and establish a gap between us, but this man keeps on following me from very close.

"Very well, I enjoy doing it, to be honest," he walks along my step to head to a table, drifting me away from our boss who should keep his distances. While I'm sitting down next to Yohan, I take a peek at Jungkook but see his eyes shooting lasers at me from his table where the other bosses are. I know he's jealous and possessive but I need to stay away from him when we're working.

"You seem to be closer to our boss lately," Yohan brings my mind away from the man I never stop fantasizing about, my gaze breaking the eye contact I had with him. "I don't know...not really..."

"Y/n," his soft giggles tickle my ears but he comes closer to me as I'm chewing on my rice, his hand coming closer to my face for him to whisper to me. "Did something happen between you two?" his little eyes forming an adorable crescent shape as he couldn't restrain his grin.

My face blushes to betray me but I pretend not to know what he's talking about. "Uh? No...nothing happened...It's our boss..." my lies plow through my mouth. "And? Just because it's our boss doesn't mean you can't date him secretly."

"Ay...stop being stupid!" I hit his arm without meaning to hurt him but he giggles with his food in his mouth. "That's always the sign that you're lying. You're getting angry," he states the truth but frustrates me even more. "There's nothing, okay?"

"Okay Miss Han~ if you say so~" he agrees with me just to make me happy, leaving me alone with this. I can finally enjoy my meal. "Don't you think he was better with his long hair though? I find his new haircut disappointing."

I don't dare answer right away, thinking the same but not wanting to speak behind this dangerous man's back. I raise my eyes up very briefly to take a look at the man in question but fall right into his deep stare directed straight towards me. I almost choke on my food as my heart bumped into my chest but I quickly glance down at my dish. "I think so too...he was sexier with his long hair but I love the blond ends..."

"Oh~ sexier?" he nudges me with his elbow to tease me but I just smile shyly. "That's the truth..."

"You're right, but I'm not into men so I'm gonna say he was better only," he cutely answers with his own words. "And honestly, I find his face a bit more manly when they're lon-"

"I think you lost this, Miss Han," Jungkook appears before me, his hand dropping a piece of unknown jewelry in front of my dish. I frown at it but gaze up at him. What is he doing?