chapter 11 | Mine only

I curiously peek at him but once he opens the door, I perceive a familiar voice. "Hey finally—"

"Jaemin?! What are you doing here?" Jungkook exclaims in a voice full of shock and surprise. I gasp but throw my body back on the sofa to hide myself. "I came last night but you never opened you motherfucker. So here I am. You're the one who called me to talk about your 'hot' baby girl two days a—"

"I don't know what you're talking about!" he raises his voice out of the blue, sounding insane for overreacting that way. "I can't see you today...leave."

What the hell did Jaemin say though? "Hot baby girl"?

"Uh? And why is that?" the man doesn't understand this sudden mood, which is comprehensive given the way Jungkook is behaving. "Because, I say so."

"What the hell is wrong? You never sent me packing like that."

"I'm busy," he answers in a stressful voice, not able to remain calm in front of this situation. "Busy? Yeah sure...given the boner you have, you must be very busy."

My lips turn up into a smile, laughing quietly at the embarrassment Jungkook must be feeling at this right moment. "Yeah exactly so shut up and leave."

"Ya," the door that was about to be closed tap against what I assume to be Jaemin's foot. "Are you with a girl...?"

"No, I'm not," he lies to him. "You're not playing with y/n, right? 'Cause you better not if you don't want me to beat the shit outta you."

"Are you serious?" A sigh goes out of his mouth. "I told you, I'm alone. If I have a boner it's just because I was watching porn."

"You told me the other day that you don't watch that type of thing..." he worsens the man's struggle, but this one shoots back again. "I just said that because I didn't want you to tell me to watch it together."

"Wow. You're an asshole," the usual Jaemin I know shows up to the light, never keeps his thoughts to himself but letting everything go out in once. "Yes I am so go away."

"Seriously Jungkook...what the hell is wrong with you? You didn't even open the door last night when I'm pretty sure you were awake," he doesn't give up at all, not leaving him alone when I would like to just move away from my spot. "Nothing is wrong and I was sleeping last night, I couldn't hear you."

"I swear to god dude you can't lie," he laughs at his face with his loud and sonorous laughter. "Hey, you know what? I was with y/n last night so I didn't want to come and open the door, are you happy now?"

"Oh my god! You—" he hits Jungkook playfully, yelling in the streets like a mad guy. "You fucked her?!"

"Go to hell. I'm done with you," he shuts the door violently at his nose, allowing me to straighten up and look at him. He's red on the face. "This piece of sh—" the doorbell cuts him off, boiling his blood even more. "He's not going to stop for fuck's sake..."

"Why the hell is he here...?" I frown but stand up, wondering why my best friend just came to my boss' house. "Because he wants to piss me off," he walks up to me, dropping his body made of muscles only on the sofa that I just left.

"What did he mean by 'hot baby girl'?" I cross my arms against my chest, staring at him and waiting for him to answer me. With some of the buttons of his black dress shirt opened, he tucks his veiny hands in the pockets of his trousers to land his eyes on me. "I don't know."

"Yes you do," I kick his calf, not too hard but still trying to make him react. However, he doesn't move at all. "Do that again and I do worse than last night to your ass."