chapter 4 | Come for me

She keeps her head down but walks up to me with her hands interlaced in the front of her body, for us to step out of here together but get in her office all alone.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" I put a finger under her chin to raise her head up and brush her cheek that was hit violently, only to sense the heat of her skin that is caused by nothing but the impact. "Y—Yes...were you there...?" she gazes up into my eyes, my left hand sliding down her arm while the other is stroking her red and sore cheek. "I was passing by and saw it between the blinds...but whatever..." I meet her eyes again, her gorgeous ones always sparkling whenever I'm looking at her. "If someone ever dares to do this or even bother you, tell me about it."

"Alright Mister Jeon..." she nods but diverts her eyes from me. "Are you sure it doesn't hurt?" I caress her skin with the back of my hand, caring more than I would even imagine for her. "It's just a bit...numb...but I'm okay...this is my fault. I shouldn't have thrown the cof—"

"You did well," I contradict her right away as the sound of her sentence doesn't please me. "He deserves even worse than that but I'm going to take care of him, stay here and ask for me if something is wrong. Alright?"

"Alright..." she nods to my greatest pleasure, but since I know what she thinks and keeps on fantasizing about, I place my hand under her chin to kindly cup it while looking into her shy eyes, then lean in, to press a kiss on her painful spot. "There, this is going to feel better inside of you now," my lips curve up into a little smirk but I leave her alone on the spot, her eyes that widened at my touch now staring at me walking away.

I get out of here, peeking at her one last time before closing the door. Now, I have to handle this problem but this poor guy has no idea how much he's gonna take.

I walk up to my own office, opening the door and seeing him there, in front of my desk. I lock the door behind me to make sure no one will come in and close the blinds to the full, for the windows to not reveal anything of what is going to happen here.

"Mister Jeon—"

"I do not allow you to talk without my permission," I cut him off harshly, stepping forth to face him and restrain my wrath at first. "What have you done to Miss Han? Did you enjoy it?"

"N—No...I..." his voice quivers now that I'm the one facing him, his body almost shaking before my feet like a poor jerk with no confidence once he's in front of a man. "...I did it without realizing...I couldn't control myself Mister Jeon, I sincerely—"

"You like feeling superior to her because she's a woman?" I move forward and hit his chest with my hand, not leaving a single inch between us and looking down at him as his eyes are fixed on the ground, cowardly. "You think you can touch her in my office without any problem?"

"I...I swear to god...I didn't know what I was doin—" my fist thumping him hard in the face ends his sentence, and so his body does on the ground. "Man..." I jerk my hand after this powerful blow that provoked a strong shock to my knuckles and wrist, but chuckle while enjoying the sight of this poor guy holding his jaw in pain. "That feels so fucking good..." I exhale heavily but loosen my tie, taking it off to throw it on my desk and head back to him.

I put one knee on the ground to bend over him but grab him by his collar, not liking his blood dripping on my floor and staining what's mine. "Does that hurt?" I push my tongue against my inner cheek, feeling on the verge of breaking him and not having any mercy on such a trash. "Y—Yes Mister Jeon..."

"Oh, so you're just a weak guy?" I pin him down to the ground but get on top of him, my hand moving up to his throat to grab it and apply some force on it as the other is laid on the parquet floor.