chapter 13 | Secret untold

What is he doing?

"That's not mine Mister Jeon," I manage not to make any mistake, calling him the way I have to as an employee and not by his name. "Yes it is, I saw it falling down from your wrist when you stepped in front of me," he lifts his eyebrows, inventing falsehood and giving me little looks to make me play his game.

"Oh...yeah...I didn't see it well..." my horrible acting starts but ends very fast, I take what is supposed to be mine and put it around my wrist when I've seen him wearing this many times. "So..." he doesn't leave us but sits down on a chair facing me, to invade our own bubble. "Have you done your work Mister Cha?" he pretends to be here for him, his eyes still often glancing at me.

"I did Mister Jeon but I still need to make some corrections and then edit them with my tablet," he answers him in a calm voice while Jungkook is proudly staying in his position with his long legs spread. He has this certain aura that always lowers our gazes and shuts our mouths once he's around.

"Hm...good..." he nods, my eyes staring at my milk cartoon as I'm sipping on it nervously. I know why he's here with us and that kills my composure. "You still find some time to rest, right?"

"Yes I do, a little bit," Yohan keeps on enjoying his meal while answering to him, not feeling any type of distress in front of him while I can barely breathe. "And you Miss Han? You sleep well too?" the lilt of his voice changes once he addresses me. I look up at him but see the pleasure in his gaze, both knowing what we did last night. "Yes..."

"Good," he moves his head to acquiesce, his earrings swinging in rhythm. "I want my employees to rest enough and be healthy," he makes this conversation awkward, obviously finding a way to stay here with me and keep an eye on Yohan who he knows is close to me.

"I think I'm going to go back to work...I have a lot of things to do..." I put an end to this embarrassing moment and stand up from my chair, but Jungkook does so. "Same."

"Yohan has to ask you some question Mister Jeon," I lie to him, peeking at the both of them. "You should stay here," I throw an unfriendly look at the man always following me like a puppy but head back to the counter to place my tray there and throw out what is empty.

Once this is done, I get out of here as fast as I can and walk through the hallways to reach my office. I swear to god if Jungkook doesn't try to be a bit more cautious I'll ignore him once we'll be here, our relationship is too evident that way and I know people won't like this kind of thing in here.

"Ya!" a loud whisper makes me go faster, knowing who is behind me and running to catch up with my steps while no one other than us are here. I almost rush to my door in order to avoid him but he manages to crash into me and burst into my office in a second, not caring about my body and how rough he's being with me.

"Why are you doing this?!" he raises his voice a little bit to express his discontentment but I just get on my desk chair. "Because we can't act like that in front of your employees and the other people in this building. You know we're going to be in trouble if they know we're together."

"Fuck them all. I don't give a shit if that bothers them," he doesn't think as I do, disagreeing and again, acting thoughtlessly. "I don't like the way Yohan seems to be too close to you. I even heard some bastards spreading rumors about you two because you're often together and I don't like it!"

"It's not true so we don't care..." I try to convince him and calm his anger down, noticing he's fuming over my relationship with a man again. "Stop saying that we don't care. I can't stand it."