chapter 7 | Down for you

•••

7 pm.

"See you tomorrow Bangwon," I bow to the last employee here, or should I say, the last one I don't give a damn about. As soon as his feet lead him out of the place, I lick my lips and move away from the wall onto which I was leaning, to make my way to my girl's office.

I don't knock on the door since I know she's still working but enter the room, to watch her jumping on her spot but breathing out sharply. "Mister Jeon..." her hand laid on her chest, she expresses the little scare she got from my sudden come in. "Still calling me Mister Jeon?" I tease her playfully, loving to be hearing her calling me that even after what happened earlier. That just shows how submissive she can be for me.

"Well...I thought I had to..." she smiles as the door behind me got closed but I head towards her and drop my bag on the desk, right on her work. "Go back home right now, I'm not gonna tell you twice," I tell her seriously, acting authoritative to not let her think she could joke with me. "And yes darling," I bend over the flat surface, to stare into her eyes. "You still have to call me Mister Jeon, and on special occasions, you'll have to call me daddy or Master because I like that kinky shit."

Her lips only turn up into an amused grin but she lowers her eyes down to her papers, to start tidying up as told. I don't move back or drift my attention away from her but only see something that is more than a real pleasure for my ego. She rises from her chair with some difficulty but doesn't sit down again to put her stuff in her bag.

"Does your butt hurt because of me?" I chuckle with full gratification just to know what I caused to her. She doesn't answer me with words but glances up at me with a nervous smile, this one speaking for herself and saying nothing but that I pound her so hard she might not be able to sit down for days.

"That's your fault, you got on my nerves," I straighten up without feeling guilty but just sneer like a jerk, loving to know that I was rough and good enough. "I won't ever get you angry again then..." she quietly pronounces while taking hold of her closed bag. "Oh, I think you might love it no matter what darling," I sneer but get my bag in my grip again, to follow her and contemplate her from behind.

'YOUR P.O.V'

I step out of the room with Mister Jeon walking along my way, my head still filled with the memories of earlier while my body cannot forget the feeling of him inside of me. I wouldn't have expected him to be that rough and so well proportioned down there, he raised my standards high, but like, very high with such a length.

I sigh and clear my mind from the exciting events replaying in my head on repeat as if I couldn't stop wanting it again, and I move on to the elevator in silence.

"You have a lot of work to do today, don't you?" he breaks this pause I was using to relax and calm myself the best I can. "I do..." I nod against my will, wishing I could just have nothing to do once I would be back from my work. He looks at me with a grin, being the reason why I'm going to spend my evening and night on my files. I ignore him but walk inside the elevator once the doors open, feeling a bit tense at the tough body coming behind me for no good reason.

I gulp down but press my finger on the button "O" to get to our floor and be confined in this small space for some long seconds together.

I don't say a single word but keep my arms on the front of my body while the masculine and tall one behind me is being pressed against mine. "Do you find it hard?" his voice vibrates into my ear deeply, shivering me to the bone at the sound of this hot tone and his heavy exhale. I close my eyes unwittingly, his hard member touching me as I cannot pretend not to like the feeling it gives me. He breathes down the side of my neck now that the tension got me to feel tense as hell, but bends his head forth for his long hair to tickle my skin and his warm thin lips, to kiss my sensitive neck.