Chapter 1

Jasper handed me a cup of tea as he walked into the Cullen's living room. I nodded up at him taking the cup from him and brought it up to my lips. Then took a long sip. The warm liquid fell back into my mouth warming me up. Though the weather wasn't so bad out I still enjoyed my tea every once and a while.
  Looking out the window I couldn't help but smile at my sister trying and failing to walk in heels that Alice had ordered my sister to wear. I had never once seen her in heels and if Bella had it her way she would have kept it that way. However, Alice wasn't going to allow it. She wanted my sister to have a perfect wedding, which unfortuountly for my sis included heels and a long ass veil. I knew Bella didn't want anything big, but part of me was happy for having a big celebration. She deserved this afterall. After everthing that had happened in the last year or so Bella damn well dserved this time for her and Edward.
  "She's never going to get the hang of them". I informed Jasper as we both approached the glass floor to ceiling windows over looking the meadow where everyone was. Jasper chuckled.
  "It would seem that way".
  "I mean I know Alice has a vision, but c'mon flats would been just fine". I added. Jasper smiled as he looked down at my sister.
  "I'm afraid Alice would have never allowed your sister to wear anything, but heels. She wants everything to be perfect, Alex". Jasper smiled remining me of Alice's "visions"
I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, well not everything can be perfect".
Jasper seemed to get what I was saying, but even without me saying it I knew that he could sense my anxiousness and worry. He moved closer to me and laid his cold hand on my shoulder.
  As the days had melted into weeks I had found myself spending more and more time with the Cullen's. I mean most of the time it was for wedding planning, but I had found myself sorta enjoying spending time with them. Though they were going to be my family soon that didn't matter. The more time I spent with them the more I found their company fun. They made me feel like family and treated me kindly...even after I wasn't so nice to them when I first meant them. They also helped to ease the pain of...of Jake.
  It had been almost two weeks since the day that Jake had ran off and I hadn't heard a word from him since. I had been calling Billy and Sam almost everyday asking them if they had heard anything, but neither of them had heard anything making me even feel worse. Bella kept telling me that it wasn't my fault, but to me I felt like it was. If I would have just told Jake about my sister and Edward getting married then none of this would have happened. Jake would have never run away and Bella would have her best friend here, but all thanks to me none of that was possible.
  I missed Jake so much and after everything that had happened between us, my mind was constanly worrying about what had happened to Jake or where he was. Even Edward had tried to see if he could read is mind, but he couldn't. I was just happy to see that he was trying. I knew Jake wasn't his fav person, but I also knew that he was doing it for his soon to be sister in law and for that I was grateful.
  "I would be fortunate that Alice isn't also making you wear heels".
I smirked. "I told her if she did I'd run for the hills. Im wearing flats and that's all she's getting from me".
Jasper hinted at a soft grin, "Let's just hope that she honors your wish".
I nodded in agreement then took another sip of my tea. Hoping that it would ease my worries. And if it didn't at least it would keep me warm.
   After a few more tires of forcing Bella to walk in heels, Alice excused her from it today saying that they would try again tomorrow. And I could tell from my sisters reaction that she was not looking forward to me. I slightly was.

     "She's making you wear heels? My daughter? In heels?" Charlie replied with a shocked tone. I turned away from the dishwasher and I nodded my head.
"She is". I said.
Bella let out a frustrated groan, "I love Alice, but she's being ridiculous". I smirked then went back to finish up drying the dishes. Bella finished up her dinner and placed her plate in the hot water
"It's all part of her 'vision'" I reminded her. Bella rolled her eyes.
"And to make it even more frustrating Alex doesn't have to wear any". She added.
"Really?"
Bella nodded.
"Figured Alex would be the type to wear them".
"So did I. Guess not though". Rinsing off the last plate I put in the drying rack then put my hand on my sister's shoulder.
"Who knows maybe I'll decide to wear a pair last minute". I suggested. From where though was the question. I hadn't brought a single pair of heels with me. Frankly was kinda grateful of that. "At least it's for only one day".
Bella sighed, "knowing Alice I doubt it".
With that Bella returned upstairs for the night. Probably cause Edward was on his way over or mostly likely he was already in her room. Having him sneak over and be in our house at night still freaked me out, but I knew that he wouldn't hurt any of us....but still it put me on guard. But better to have him sneaking into just Bella's room then to get caught by Charlie.
    Charlie had retreated to the living room after dinner, probably another game on or something. I knew he was trying to give me space. I appreciated that. He wasn't much of a fly on the wall, which with two teenagers mixed up in a paranormal world was a good thing.
   And soon enough Bella would be deep into that world. With everything going on I hadn't really given much thought to my sister becoming a vampire herself. I knew that's what she wanted. And I knew that's what Edward feared. He didn't want her to live this life...but frankly what other choice did my sister have? If she was left a human she would eventually die and I knew that it would break Edward's heart...probably enough to have him end his own life. Not only Edwards, but mine as well.

            Both Bella and Charlie were gone by the time I got up. With the house empty I decided that a nice hot shower would do me some good. I had been so focused on Bella's wedding and Jakes disappearance as of lately that I had been neglecting some me time. Though I didn't know what much of that entailed too, but maybe a visit to Seth would do me some good. I hadn't seen him in a while.
       In fact I hadn't been back to the reservation since the day Jake left and I had tried so many times to go there. Even with the slightest hope that by some miracle he'd be there. But I knew that he wouldn't be. Jake was too stubborn for his own good. And he hated the Cullen's. He wouldn't stand for Bella being married to one. Let only if he knew what she wanted to be one of them.
     But why did it matter to him what Bella did? He wasn't her guardian. He wasn't her boyfriend. Bella has chosen this...even after I exclaimed to her numerous times that it was not a good idea. If she wouldn't listen to me what made Jake think she'd listen to him? As stubborn as Jake was so was Bella. She had had her mind set on becoming a vampire since the day she meant Edward. If it wasn't changed by now it never was going to be. I let of a conflicted sigh and pulled myself out of the bathroom. Towel mixed up with my hair I pulled on a plaid button up and a fresh pair of jeans. Then made my way downstairs for breakfast. I pulled out a box of cereal and began to pour it into a bowl.
Shit.
If Bella went over to the Cullen's then there was no car left for me to visit the reservation. Dammit. Letting out a frustrated sigh I dialed my sisters number in hopes she'd pick up.
    "Alex". That was not my sisters voice.
   "Jasper, what are you doing answering my sisters phone?"
   "Your sister wanted to me to see who was calling her and when i saw your name across the screen I decided to answer it. Is something wrong?"
Here goes nothing, "I kinda need a ride. Bella took the-"
   "Say no more i will be right there". Then the line went dead.
                         Not too long after that jasper, sure enough, pulled into the drive away. Once again with one of the Cullen's many flashy cars. If people couldn't tell by their cars that they didn't belong here then they were clearly blind. Casual dressed, by vampire standards, Jasper made his way to the front door as i hopped down the stairs.
      "You know you never let me finish what i had to say on the phone". I told him as we approached his car. Jasper smiled.
     "Didn't i?"
I rolled my eyes. "Besides i was going to add that i was hoping Bella wouldn't mind swinging back to pick me up". I added getting into the vehicle. Jasper got into the drivers seat beside me. "Clearly that's not the case".
    "You know Alice wouldn't have let her leave".
   "Unfortunately I do". I said as we drove off. I needed to tell him. "I actually meant what I said, Jasper. I was really hoping that Bella would pick me up".
Jasper seemed to pick up on my nervousness.
I let out a sigh, "its nothing against you-"
     "Shouldn't it be though".
I knew where this was going. And so did he.
    "I know what your trying to do, jasper. And it isn't going to work. I wont let you make me get angry at you". i stated firm, "Jasper i made peace with the Cullen's. With you. I told you I forgive you and I'm telling you the truth". I placed my hand on his arm.
    "You may have forgiven me, but I still have not forgiven myself". He replied.
I let out a sigh, "Well I wish you would".
    "And that's not why I'm nervous right now".
Jasper raised a brow at me.
    "I was on edge when you showed up because where I wanted to go isn't exactly your favorite place". I stated.
   "Your going to be my sister in law, Alex. If you need anything I'm here for you". Jasper smiled. Then sensing the in coming wave of emotions from me his smile faded. "Have you heard from...Jacob?"
I shook my head, "Its been two almost three weeks and nothing. Not even so much as a phone call or text. Not to me, Billy, Bella not even to Seth".
"Has Sam heard anything?"
"No. Which worries me more. The last time I called Billy he sounded so heart broken. Charlies gone from worried to I think he's going to kill him".
Jasper smiled softly, "He just wants you to be happy".
I turned to face Jasper. "I know that. You know I just wish he send me a text or even a message just telling me that he's alive. At this point that would give me some relief. He's a werewolf and can probably take care of himself, but dammit I worry".
"It proves how much you love him".
A deep heat grew in my cheeks. "I do. I do love him".

It's finally here guys. I knew you've all been asking and questioning when is book three coming and it's here now! I promised myself I'd give you guys a book three no matter how long it took and here it is...the first chapter at least. I'm not sure when I'll update each chapter, but bare with me. I want to get this to you guys, but I also don't want to rush myself. Anyways enjoy chapter one for now.