Chapter 17

Charlie was thrilled to see me come back home. I thought for sure he'd be more frustrated and upset that I just showed up with saying that I was coming back, but he was probably just happy to see me. Especially with everything going on with Bella. he was probably just happy one of his daughter's actually planned on coming back in a decent manner. Which, who could blame him.
He seemed to be holding up well with both me and Bella gone, but that was Charlie for you. Didn't really talk much about his emotions. Nor did he really show it. But he still worried and cared. That much was obvious. And normally he was no hugger, but he did, however hug me casually when I entered the house. Which surprised both of us. And as no shock once the welcomes were over he left me to get settled back in. His lack of not hovering was a gods send, especially without I had been through and was going to have to go through. I let out a tired sigh and began the unpacking journey.
I slept like a brick last night. Or more like this morning. I knew I should have told Edward to just get me a flight for the next day. Getting barely Andy sleep didn't sit well with me and even little to no sleep...well lets just say I wasn't a very reasonable person then. Charlie had said that I wouldn't be able to stay home today, which was probably for the best, as I wouldn't be here today.
I had to see my sister.
I knew I left partially because her, but also she was my only sister. I couldn't fully abandon her. No mater how much she pissed me off. And she really was. More then a normal should. But who am I kidding. Bella's who life is anything, but normal.
I shook my head and proceeded to get dressed.
Nothing. No phone call or text. Not a thing. Maybe Jake was giving me some space, but I was pretty sure him not boarding a plane to see me in Arizona was giving me my space. Maybe he couldn't reason with Sam and didn't want to tell me. I sighed. Either way I wanted answers.
The pack might have been on stalking duty of my sister, but I sure hoped that meant that I was still welcomed on the reservation. Not sure who I was going to talk to yet, but if Sam was there then he was my guy. Even if I couldn't reason with him to stop hunting my sister, I would reason with him to let me see Bella. She was my sister and I was technically a pack member. If he did anything to hurt me then that would go against their laws. And Sam was all about the pack laws.
As I pulled up to Jacob's I noticed Jake standing outside with Sam. I let out a breath that I had been holding in. Oh boy. Here we go. I shut the car off and got out.
"I see your back". Sam stated. I nodded my head, making my way overt to them, "Good to have you back".
"Wish it were under better circumstances".
"I'm truly sorry, but we had no other choice".
I rolled my eyes. I'm sure you didn't. Protecting the humans was important, I understood that, but Bella was still human. Did he think that the Cullen's wanted this? Did he think that Edward wanted this? NO. It was all Bella's begging and pleading that got her into this mess. All of us into this mess.
"Whatever".
Sam sighed, "Alex you have to understand-
"I don't want to hear it. I get that you have your laws and rules, but dammit Sam, that's my sister. My only sibling or did you forget?" I stated back firmly.
"I know". He knew? Really, I shook my head.
"Why are you here anyways? Come here to piss us off some more?" Jake seemed to be standing his ground and protecting me. Afraid that Sam would try to hurt me, even when he couldn't.
"I want to talk to you?" I raised an eyebrow at his words.
"About?"
"We've decided to let you come and go from the Cullen's place".
So he did understand. That was a first. I folded my arms over my chest.
"Sam knows that he or any of the pack members cant stop you as you are my imprint". Jake added.
"Even if you broke from them?"
Both he and Sam nodded. Well that was easier then I thought. But it still seemed too good to be true. There was only one to test that rule out though. I had to see my sister. And I had to see her now.
"Then I want to see her. Now". I demanded. Sam nodded as Jake slid his hand to my back.
"Then lets go". Jake replied as he then turned to face his once pack leader. "Thank you, Sam". Sam, sternly nodded his head. Then he turned his back to us and morphed. His four paws rushing into the deep dark forest of night. I let out a sigh of relief while Jake and I moved closer to my car. Jake didn't seem like he was going for the drivers seat and I wasn't about to let him anyway. If I was going to finally see my sister, then I was going to be the one to get there. Jake shut the passenger side door and I turned the keys. Starting up the car engine.

Shorter chapter then normal. I know, but I wanted to keep her seeing Bella again and all that jazz one chapter. Maybe even two if there's enough content for it.
Been four days since Midnight sun came out and I'm two hundred pages in. I'm loving it so much so far. Its still so unreal to be able to hold in and actually read it.