Im still finishing this story (update)

Hi guys,
I know it's been a while and I'm sorry for that. I had every intention on finishing this book and that still is my plan. It's just a lot has happened so far this year and I'm sure a lot has happened to everybody else too. I had some personal things in my life to sort out and I'm still working on that.
I started this wattpad account back in 2016 when I was starting college. I've always loved writing, but it's always been put on the back burner. I have so many other creative things that I love to do more then this. Writing was only ever away for me to put myself into my favorite stories, mainly twilight. And honestly I feel like I've done that so I didn't see continuing this account anymore.
That being said, I don't have the same passion or motivation I did during the early days of this account. However I stated last year that I would finish this story for you guys and I will. I still have the outline for this fic and will be sticking to it mostly. However, I won't guarantee an update every week or every two weeks. I want to finish this, but I will be doing it when ever I feel like or when I can. My heads in a weird, confusing state right now (so is the entire world I'm sure) so I'm trying to figure it out while also trying to cope with the whole virus and not being able to see my last living grandparent.
With regards to this account, once I'm finished with this story I'll probably just leave this account. I know people want more stories from me or want me to go back and fix my grammar, but like I said I don't have the motivation or passion to do so. People just lose interest in things sometimes. It's life. We grow, we change.
If you ever want to see what I'm up to or what I've been up to, I have two Instagram accounts you could follow me out. And a YouTube.

Art Instagram @the_megabee33
Personal Instagram @emilyannlaw
YouTube username is emily Lawrence ( I mainly post art videos, vlogs, movie reviews etc..)

Thank you sticking with me and enjoy the rest of the fic, when it's posted.

-Emily