Chapter 3

~~
Smoothing out my blue dress i let out a sigh and made sure that everything was in the right place. Then noticing that the braid was not working I took out my hair and readjusted it so that my hair was flowing over my right shoulder. Much better. Realizing that i wanted to check on Bella before I went to see the venue I made my way across the hall to the next room, where my sister was getting ready. Today was the big day. Bellas wedding. My sisters wedding. And that meant that it had been a month since Jacob had runaway. A month of no calls, texts or anything. Nothing. Seth was wrong. He had to be. If Jacob wasn't coming back for his own best friends wedding then he probably wasn't ever coming back. Not least not for us. I at least hoped he would come back for the pack. Letting out a breath i had been holding in I knocked on the door.
    "Come in". Rosalie answered just as I pushed open the door. Sitting up at the vanity, getting her hair done was Bella. And she was getting the royal treatment. I smiled over at her just as Alice squeezed with excitement from taking me in. She clapped her hands together.
"I knew that dress would be perfect for you!" Alice then with his fingers, demanded that I twirled around and so I did. Checking another look from my sister I smiled at her. She looked so beautiful with her hair pinned up. She really needed to wear her hair up more often. It really suited her. Both Rosalie and Alice smiled at me as i made my way to them.
   "Bella you look so beautiful. You both are doing such a wonderful job". I complimented them. Alice placed her hand on my arm. Bella in the mirror smiled up at me.
    "That dress is perfect for you". Rosalie said pinning up another strand of Bellas brown hair. I smiled back her.
   "Thank you, Rosalie". I replied. And she was right. This dress was made for me. It made me feel like me.
   "Alex you look so beautiful". Bella said reaching for my hand. I took hers in mine and watched as her face turned to worry, "Has he-"
   "He hasn't, but don't worry about it". Bella sighed and tightened her grip.
   "Alex-"
I shook my head glancing over my shoulder at a conflicted Rose, "Bella its your day today so lets just focus on this". I missed him so much, but being around Charlie, the Cullens and Seth the last few weeks had made the pain of his disappearance easier and for that I was grateful. Anything to keep my mind focused on other things. I was still worried and scared for him, but not as much as I had been weeks ago. I needed to focus my energy on my sister today. It was her big day after all.
"I'm sorry to be the bad guy here, but we need to get Bella into her dress-"
I pressed my lips together and started to back away, "Say no more. I'll leave you guys to it". With that I backed out of the room and made my way down the stairs. My sister was in good hands. Even if Alice wanted to add something extra, at this point there was nothing we could do. If she wanted it then that's what was going to happen. She truly did have the best intentions, even if they weren't always that clear.
Shaking my thoughts away from all that I thought it was well time to find Charlie and my seat. My eyes landed on the backyard of the Cullens and i gasped. Alice and everyone had out down themselves. Purple troops of flowers hung from the tree branches and white petals not only decorated the aisle but the seats as well. Plucked right out from a fairytale. I chuckled, just like Alice's vision.
     "My sister out did herself". Jasper's voice started me causing me to turn my body to face his. And it would appear so did he. Blonde hair slicked back and a very formal black tuck.
    "Its so beautiful. Are we sure she's not a wedding planner?" I suggested smirking.
   "Alice would like to believe that she is. However I'm not so sure my siblings would agree with that".
I laughed again. "Probably would give her more power then they'd like her to have". Jasper nodded.
   "I second that", He whispered as more guest started to move around and began to find their seat.
   "By the way you look beautiful, Alex". Jasper spoke so gracefully as he eyed me.
I smiled back at him. "Thank you Jasper". Jasper titled his head to him. His way of signaling to me that he was sorry for my sadness and that we had incoming company. I turned to see Billy being wheeled in by Seth with Sue and Charlie at his side. I nodded to Jasper, to let him know that'd be fine. Seth's eyes widened at his spotted me and I went in to hug Charlie. I had never seen him in a suit before, but he looked good. Not sure he would be wearing one this early, but then again I didn't think he would be either. Pulling away from my dad Billy reached out for my hands and put them in his. He gave me a hopefully smile and all i could do was give him one back. Not sure if it was going to do anything, but it was the gesture that mattered.
"Its good to see you, Alex". He greeted.
Seth nudged me in the elbow, "See I told you you'd find a something to wear". Seth just playfully rolled his eyes at me.
"You too Billy". I replied. "I just wished it had been sooner. I'm sorry for not stopping by".
Billy shook his head. then gripped by hands tighter. "You have nothing to apologize for. I'm the one should be sorry-"
Charlie placed his hand on Billys shoulder shaking his head. Billy seemed to get the hint and decided not to finish his statement.
"Well I think we should get you seated". Charlie said as he linked arms with Sue.
"Please take care, Alex. I wish you and Bella all the best". Billy said as he was wheeled to his spot. I whispered thank you to Charlie as they took their seats and it was time for me took take mine.

When she took center stage next to Edward I couldn't help myself from tearing up. My sister looked so beautiful. The dress, the veil even the clip from grandma swan it was all her. All bella. She truly belonged up there. Next to Edward. They truly were happy together. Even after all this chaos that she was put through she still came out of it loving him unconditionally. A love like there's was something you only found in fairytales, but there's was real. My sister really did belong with him. And he truly belonged with her. Their exchanging of vows, their exchanging of love was on displace for everyone to see and it was crystal clear: is was meant to be. My sister was meant for Edward. And maybe she was meant to be apart of their world. I would miss my sister when she was changed. One she became one of them, but i knew that i would always have this day. Theses moments like this to remember her. To remember what she was. Before she wasn't allowed to see me anymore.
But wrapping my arms around myself I couldn't help but to glance over my shoulder and take in the rows of people. Just hoping. Just by some miracle that he be there. Even just waiting in the shadows until the ceremony was over. But looking back on my sister i knew he wouldn't be. And I needed to accept that. Jacob was not coming back anytime soon. I had to accept that. I had to move on. Everything around me was changing and I needed to move with it. My sister's transformation nearing every single minute I to focus on my time with her. With my new family. Before it was all gone. And I was left all by myself.

The wedding/ceremony wasnt very long as I originally planned, but I have written Bellas wedding scenes at least three times in other fanfics and it gets kind hard to describe it in details after so many times and make it sound different. Besides this is more Jacob and Alex's story so there we go.