*•.3.•*

Next day in school:

Author's POV:
Jisoo was as always getting late for school. She rushed out of her room just to find her mum preparing breakfast and her dad sipping his coffee and reading the newspaper. She ran up to her mum giving her a kiss on the cheek.

,Goodmorningmumiamlateforschoolnotimetotalkseeyoutonight!' She said fasting her steps as she headed out the door leaving her parents dump folded by how fast her words came out of her mouth.

Jisoo was running for her life. She didn't mind to come a little later to school,but she did mind if she come to late to school at maths. Her teacher, Mr. Han, would eventually let her clean up the whole classroom and would give her extra homework. He hated not punctual students. Finally arrived at school she sprinted up the stairs ready to enter the classroom until she bumped in somebody.

,ouchh' she exclaimed as her butt landed on the cold floor.

,Oh I'm so sorry, are you alright?' She hear a familiar voice saying. She looked up only to find Taehyung stretching out his hand,wanting to help her get up.

,You?' They asked at the same time. Eyes not leaving each other's,they were speechless. They never imagine to meet again like this. At this time. Or even at this place.

She had completely forgot about Mr. Han and the math lesson. She was just shook.

They just stared in each other's eyes like that, not wanting to break the eye contact. But then a loud sound of something falling on the floor startled Jisoo and she broke off the eye contact. Got herself together,she rushed down the hall forgetting about the pain on her butt. She didn't know why she did behave like that and he didn't know ether. They just could have a normal conversation, but it just seems like there little staring contest let the sparks spray.
Like they were in their own little world, maybe like a 4D mansion?

She just ignored the feeling of her heart beating faster than usual. ,It was just because of the running' she thought. She hurriedly entered the classroom and the first thing she saw was her teachers angry eyes at her.

,Late as always Mrs. Kim. What is your excuse this time. Was it your dog that ate your homework or was your dad having a heart attack again.' Mr. Han sternly spoke. His voice having a slightly sarcastic tone. Jisoo just stand there not knowing what to say. She didnt even had the time to think of an excuse because of that little stare down she had with fucking Kim Taehyung. It felt like an eternity until a Idea popped out.

, I slipped and fell on my butt.'  She explained. It wasn't really the best excuse ,but she just couldn't stand the whispering and staring from her classmates anymore. It was just so embarrassing for her. A second later the class broke out in laughter. Even the teacher smiled a bit.

,And you really think iam going to believe that lame excuse of yours?' He said with a little amusement in his voice and small smile on his face.

, yesss?' She replied uncertain.

, Detention after class.' He nearly shouted making her jump a little. She just hated him sooo much.
She grumpily walked towards her seat and ignored the stares the other students gave her. She just wanted the lesson to end. Writing everything down Mr. Han said she closed her notebook and left the lesson only to meet her dearly loved friends.
She met them at the cafeteria to chat and eat.

,Hey!' She greeted them.

Rosé, Lisa and Jennie all replied with the same action and they began to talk about stuff and so.
, Guys, look. You see them? They are new here.'Lisa, the youngest of the female group exclaimed,pointing towards a table were seven people sat at.
,Yeah I've already heard something about them, they are new here ,but news about them spread like wildfire. They come from a all boys school. ' Rosé said.
,I've heard that they're really good looking and already have a ton of fangirls go crazy about them.' Jennie added earning a small nod from Jisoo who was busy chewing her chicken.
, Yah Unnie, are you even listening?' Jeannie asked.
,yeah i know ,the newbies are incredibly handsome and are already ruling over those fangirls hearts.' Jisoo spoke with boredom.

She turned around in disbelief, curious how good looking they are. But she instantly regretted it. A smiling Taehyung caught her eye drinking his water. She was once again mesmerized by his beauty. She just couldn't control her eyes, they kept on looking at him, following every single move he had made. He was just drinking water, but why was she still so attracted to him?
, Maybe I should talk to him' she thought. She was going to apologize for earlier and maybe also make a new friend...

, Jisoo?? Are you fine?' Rosé asked her voice filled with concern. She was a bit worried seeing her friends face flushed red. Not wanting her having fever.
,I'm fine, just a little sad that i have detention after class.' Jisoo said. After she told them that she was completely fine they bit there goodbyes and she went  to talk to Taehyung.

She was about to tap him on the shoulder until a bunch of fangirls approached him and squealed like he was a huge idol. She just couldn't stand it anymore, her ears were about to explode. So she took his hand and drew him with her.

,what the he-'

,shut up, just follow me' she cut him off to say as they ran up the stairs to the rooftop. Jisoo's favorite place in school...
And also the peacefullest.

They both catched their breath until Taehyung decided to speak up first.

,So what is this about? Why are we here?'

, I just wanted to apologize for earlier. Sorry for bumping into you and for running away i was just in a hurry.' She apologized.

,Is that everything you want so say?' He asked with a smirk on his face.

Jisoo had to think for a second
, ohh and can we be friends? Let's just forget about everything and start a new chapter.' She smiled.
, Hi, I'm Kim Jisoo. 16 years old and I have a dog named Dalgom.' She said a little childishly.

, Hey, I'm Kim Taehyung. 17 years old... and I also have a dog.'
.
.
.
💜🌹