*•.5.•*

Author's POV:
Jisoo couldn't sleep. She was silently lying on her back, snuggling under her blanket while starring at the roof.

"I think I'm beginning to like you"

That sentence even hunted her in sleep. She didn't know how to face him after that. She didn't even know if she likes him like...that. She was confused.
Should she talk to him? Or should she just act like nothing happened??

"Maybe it was just a joke...i mean who would like to date me?" She thought.

Jisoo has no self confidence at all. She is very shy to strangers, but with her friends, Rosé, Jennie and Lisa, she acts totally different. She would make silly jokes or secretly take some ugly pictures of them. They would laugh about stupid things they find on the internet and make fun of each other. If Jisoo is alone, she would be silent. She wasn't popular in school or so, but there are some people who know her because of her beauty.
Sometimes she would find boys eyeing her while she's eating. She just thinks it is disrespectful and creepy. But she just doesn't even have the confidence to speak to them.

It was already 2am.
"Errrr, whyyyyyy?? Why meeeee??" She cried while messing up her hair.

Next Day in school:
Jisoo was sitting in her classroom, staring outside the window. She hasn't met Taehyung yet. Well she doesn't want to meet him anyways.

"Kim Jisoo!" The Math teacher, Mr. Han exclaimed as he spotted Jisoo staring out of the window for almost ten minutes.

"It seems like you already know how to calculate this. Then...solve this question for us please." The Teacher said while opening his book and writing the question on the blackboard.
Jisoo made her way to the blackboard and tried not to get distracted by the stares of her classmates.
She was panicking. She just stood there with the chalk in her right hand and trying to recall the things Mr. Han said. But nothing came back. She felt like a idiot.
"Seems like I was wrong. You know nothing." He said while rubbing his forehead.
"Jisoo your grades are going down. Your not going to pass the exam if you continue like this." The teacher sighed.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Han." She said quietly. Her gaze on the floor.

"Go back to your seat."
"You need to improve quickly or else you are not going to pass the exam." He added.

Jisoo silently walked to her seat. Ignoring the starring and whispering from her classmates. She heaved out a sigh when she plopped down on her seat.
"What a great way to start the day." She thought sarcastically. As if the problem with Kim Taehyung wasn't enough. Now she has to quickly improve her math skills and that is nearly impossible. As the school bell rang she walked out of the classroom and made her way towards the rooftop. She was feeling stressed, sad and desperate at the same time.

The cold wind blew against her milky skin giving her goosebumps. She looked up the sky and smiled.
"It's all going to be okay."
"You can do it"
"You just have to work harder"
She kept repeating those words in her head.

"Did i really made you that flustered?"
A voice suddenly spoke behind her.
"What are you doing here Taehyung?" She asked softly.
"I'm hiding from some girls who were chasing me. It's not so easy to be popular you know." He explained. Which made Jisoo laugh a little.
"You should really laugh more. you look pretty when you laugh." He said while smiling at Jisoo who was still starring at the beautiful view infront of her. His answer made her face turn a little red and she stopped her actions.

" Did you actually meant that what you said yesterday. That you...you like me?" She slipped out.
She instantly screwed herself for asking him this question. It's obviously making him uncomfortable...and she didn't wanted that.
Taehyung knew if he would say the truth she would start avoiding him. So he decided to lie a bit.
"Oh that...haha. I was..testing you. I just wanted to make sure that you aren't one of my fangirls. Hehe" he just made up a random lie.
"Puuuuhhhhh and I thought you really liked me. Haha." She laughed.
That made Taehyung's heart ache a little.
"So we are officially friends now Kim Taehyung." She said with a smile.
" Yeah.. friends."
He said with a bitter smile.

"So i don't know anything about you yet...tell me something about you." She said while sitting down.

They didn't even realize that they already talked for 2 hours. So they decided to go back to classes.

But before parting ways, Jisoo grabbed him by his wrist and asked him:

"Are you good at maths, Tae?" Her eyes not leaving his.

"You know, I'm not just good looking, I'm also really smart." He said while winking at her.
She just rolled her eyes at his answer.

"Then can you do me a favor?Be my math tutor please." She asked in an cute aegyo tone.
Jisoo was never those kind of girls who would easily do aegyo to anyone, but she really needed help from Taehyung.

Taehyung was taken back by the sudden change of her voice.
"Damn she's cute." He thought.

"Sure, i can help you with that."

"Yeesssss!" Jisoo cheered.

"But with one condition." He added.

"And what would that be?" She asked curiously

"You have to treat me dinner."

"Deal!" She said smiling before running off to her classroom.

"Wait! I don't even have your number yet!"
He shouted after her.

"Look in your bag!" She shouted when her figure disappeared through a door.
He opened his schoolbag and found a small piece of paper in it.

Text me~
Or call me~
Anyways it's up to you.
17854011324
       - Jichu^-^

Taehyung just laughed when he saw the paper.

"What an interesting girl you are Jisoo"
He smiled at the thought of her.
.
.
.
💜🌹