*•.13.•*

Jisoo gulped nervously.
Among all these attractions...why the hunted house?

She was never the kind of "scary cat", but to be honest...she was really afraid of ghosts.
When she was naughty as a kid, her mother would tell her stories about bad children who have been eaten by ghosts. Those story's never left her mind and she was literally terrified for life.

"Maybe...do something else?"she asked exposing her nervousness.
7 pairs of eyes shot towards her.
"Come on Jisoooo, it's going to be fuunnnn." Hoesok did his cringe aegyo.

She didn't want to be a killjoy so she bid down her lip as let out a small 'okay'
Taehyung noticed her change of mood and leaned down to whisper in her ear.
"Don't worry I'm here to protect you." She looked at him only to see him posting while flexing his biceps. She just scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Yah, I can take of my self. Thank you very much."
The others all tried to suppress a laughter.

As they entered the house, soon wired noises followed by several screams were heard.
Jisoo felt people pass by her and she was left behind.
She felt like crying. With her eyes closed she tried to move forward.
She let out a shriek when she felt a pair of hands on her waist.

"Hey I'm here, don't be afraid." The voice softly said, taking her hand.

She was too busy with being scared, that she didn't recognize the voice.

With her eyes closed,the guy leaded her.
She tried to ignore all these scary noises, but would always jump a bit.

They were almost at the exit, when she felt something jumping out of somewhere and letting out a ear wrecking screech.

The male, she assumed, pulled her close to him and covered her ears with his big hands. The sudden action made her open her eyes and she was standing face to face with Jin.

"Jin?" Confusion was written all over her face. Never did she expect Jin standing in front in her.

He didn't respond. He stood there with a blank expression on his face. Their eyes still locked. He waited until the sound was gone and his hands were lifted from her ears.

"The exit is this way" he said, but to Jisoo's surprise he took her hand in his

She muttered a small thanks before following him.

soon she found the bright sunlight blending her eyes. She saw the rest of the boys already waiting for them.

"And how was it Soo?? " hoseok approached her with his sunshine smile.

"Great..."

"are you alright Jisoo? you look a little pale." This time it was Taehyung who approached her

"Mhmm, I'm just gonna go use the bathroom. I will be right back." He nodded seeing the corners of her lips lift.

"I will come with you." Jin said. Taehyung's head shot towards his direction, giving him a 'what do you want' look.

"Looks like Tae has an opponent"

"W-what? Why?" Jisoo said flustered. Her face became even more red when she caught the males eyes.
His eyes that were starting deeply into hers.

The next thing she realized was being dragged away by an fuming Taehyung.

'Oh no he is back at it again...'

"Tae, where are you going."
"We can't just leave them behind."
"Tae?"

He stopped.
"Look" that was the only thing he said once he'd let go of her wrist.

"Isn't it beautiful?" They watched the beautiful sunset. Colors of red, yellow and orange creating a breathtaking view of seoul.

She nodded in awe, agreeing with him.

"You know why I brought you here?" He calmly said. The angriness in his voice disappeared.

Jisoo only looked at him waiting for an answer.

"I wanted to confess to you."
Her eyes widened
'He what?!'

"I thought we would have the perfect day and then i could treat you to dinner and bring you right here." He ended the sentence with a bitter chuckle.

"But now...there is no reason to confess anymore." He turned his head to look at her.

"You like Jin. Don't you?"
She was once again taken aback by the question. She needed a little time to process what he just said.
She was practically lost for words.

His deep chuckle was heard again.
"I'm such an idiot."
"And I thought that kiss meant something."

He was about to walk away, but she took a grip on his wrist stopping him.

"W-Which kiss are you talking about?" They only had one. Or could be that...

Her thought were interrupted by his deep voice.

"Did you forget already. That morning when you woke up." That was all she needed to hear to make her face bright red again.

"I-I thought you were asleep." She said almost in a whisper

"I was so happy about it, I had the urge to jump around like a little kid... But I was just badly wrong." He was about to walk away again, but with one firm pull of his arm. He turned around and Jisoo crushed his Lips onto his.

His eyes widened. He was beyond confused. He wanted a answer for whats going on, but right now he just wanted to enjoy her lips on his.

They moved in perfect sync. Neither of them wanted to pull away. Just like that minuted passes and they finally pulled away gasping for air.

"I-"

"Later" Tae cut her off. Once again claiming her lips. It made him addicted and he wanted more.
She smiled through the kiss, finding it funny how horny he was at the moment.

With a swift push she pushed him away from her before saying those words he wanted to hear for so long.

"I like you, you Idiot" she giggled, not before giving him a slight punch on the chest.

"Will you be my girlfriend then?"

"Of course."

——————————
End.
.
.
.

Omg thank you guys for reading this book.
School is stressing me out right now and I cant find any inspiration for this book anymore. So I have to end the story here.

But I'm sure going to upload other story's in the future.

I will try to publish a epilogue for this story. Please don't be disappointed if it turns out bad.

Thank you again for reading my 'not so well written story' and see you sooon.
💜🌹