.•*4*•.

Authors' POV:
Jisoo was silently sitting in the detention room.
After she and Taehyung talked together for a while, she headed straight to detention class, not wanting to cause more trouble for herself. She was currently drawing Mr. Han as ugly as she could.
She made him a pig head in a suit.

Not realizing someone was sneaking from behind...

,lets get you out of here' someone whispered in her ear. She felt his cold breath on her neck. She gasped.
When she turned around she saw a smiling Kim Taehyung looking down at her.
,You scared me!' She said while hitting his arm.
,Hey you have to be quiet. You are waking the teacher up.' He whisper shouted.
She just rolled her eyes and looked at the teacher.
He was sleeping sound fully.
,what are you even doing here?'

,I'm getting you out of here'

,why would you do that?' She raised a brow.

,cause I want to' he said as he bend down. Their faces only inches away, startling Jisoo making her move her head back in awe. She just looked at the floor avoiding his eyes. He watched her ears getting a little pink. He smirked at her shyness.

,lets go!' He said as he held her hand and lead her throw the hallway. She hurriedly throw the notebook in her schoolbag and hung it over her shoulder.

,hey where are we going!' She exclaimed as they made their way outside.

,It's a surprise' he said. A wide smile crept on his lips. Jisoo just rolled her eyes at his answer. Her gaze went down at their intertwined fingers. She didn't even notice that they were holding hands...until now. She was trying hard not to blush, but she only blushes easier. She felt head rose up her cheeks then to her ears. Suddenly they stopped. She looked up and saw the book shop. The book shop where they first met. She almost forgot that he worked here...part time. She laughed as she remembered him stuttering.

,what are you laughing about?' He asked curiously.

,nothing...' Jisoo replied smiling.

,oh come on, I just saved you from dying out of boredom and your not even telling me what your thinking. Be grateful at least' He pouted.

,Thank youuuuuu' she said while pinching his cheeks and giving him a heart warming smile.

His heart melted at the sight of her smile. Her reddish lips would always form into a heart and her teeth would be showing. Forming a typical ,heart shaped smile' .

,let's get in. hurry Tae.' She said as she entered the little book shop. The area was filled with a rosy scent. She spotted a boy behind the counter greeting her. She slightly waved and greeted back.

,Hello and welcome at Magic shop'

,hi' she shyly replied. ,Damn how are all workers here so good looking?' She thought. She took a quick gaze at the boy, before looking back at Taehyung who was already standing beside her.

,hey Jinyoung whats up?' He asked the boy behind the counter. Walking towards him.
,that annoying girl from yesterday was here again. She won't be satisfied until you give her your number, Bro.' He said while raising his eyebrows.

,Okay, i can handle that. Don't mind her.' He exhaled. Then he turned back to Jisoo.
,It's really stressing me out. Why do I have so many fangirls anyways. Why did god have to make me so handsome??' He said dramatically. Jisoo could only laugh at his silliness.
,hey I'm Jinyoung by the way, also a co-worker here. Hope we can be friends' He said
,Of course, I'm Kim Jisoo, Taehyung's schoolmate...and friend.' She said happily. She just made another new friend, wich made her happier than she already was. She was smiling at Jinyoung and he was smiling back...until Taehyung excused himself and dragged Jisoo to a corner were a desk and two chairs were placed.

He didn't know why he did that, but there was this feeling inside him that didn't like the way how Jisoo was looking at Jinyoung. He just didn't like the fact that they were literally eyeing each other.

He made her sit on the chair while he was standing in front of her. Before she could say anything he suddenly bend down so that their noses were almost touching. Her eyes widened and her breath hitched, but she still managed to say something.

,S-Stop toying around with me' She stuttered.

,I'm not toying around with you. I'm serious.' He said as he closed the distance between then so their lips were almost touching just a little bit...

But their moment was ruined when his uncle came from behind.

, Taehyung-ah can you help me with— ohhh i see you are busy now. Ehhhmm...maybe later then. I dont want to disturb your...business here. Ok I understand I will go now.' His uncle awkwardly walked away leaving a red faced Jisoo alone with Taehyung.
It was silence between them.

,why did you do that?' She asked.

.
.
.
.
I think I'm beginning to like you.