.•*6*•.

Author's POV:
Jisoo tried hard to learn maths. It was already 11pm but she still didn't unterstand the principle.
"Whhyyyyyyyy T-T"
"Why is life so cruellllll?!" She said while dramatically knocking her head on the desk.
A sudden buzzing sound of her phone made her look at it.

New Message from unknown number

Jisoo hesitated, but then she remembered giving Taehyung her number. She instantly opened the message with a small smile on her face.

Unknown number
Hey, about that favor...are you free tomorrow?

Her smile immediately became wider.

Jichu^-^
and you are...?

Unknown number
Did you already forgot me? I'm hurt.😭

Jichu^-^
Haha i know it's you...TaeTae

Jichu^-^ added TaeTae to contacts

TaeTae
This is the first time ever anyone called me taetae. Omg I'm so touched😭.

Jichu^-^
You should be honored tae. I don't give away nicknames so easily you know.😉

TaeTae
Yeah nevermind😒...are you free tomorrow?

Jichu^-^
Haha sorry. That was supposed to be a joke you know. I have time after school. Where do you want to meet?

TaeTae
I will be waiting at the gates. Don't you dare to be late or else I will punish you.

Jichu^-^
Yeah right,
See you then.

TaeTae
Goodnight. Babygirl.

Jisoo was once again laying in her bed. Wondering why it felt like her stomach was aching and her face burning hot.
Taehyung on the other hand was smiling through the whole conversation...or more like smirking.

Next day in school

Jisoo was eating lunch with Lisa, Jennie and Rosé.
They were talking about random things when they heard some girls squealing. Taehyung and his friends entered the hall. Some girls stared to approached them while others were taking pictures of them. The whole area was filled with squeals and whispers.

"Omg Namjoon oppa please marry me!!"

"Soekjin oppa you are so handsome!"

"Tae you are sooo hot!

Jisoo just rolled her eyes at them and continued to eat her Ramen. Well food always comes first. she was so busy eating that she didn't even noticed Tae was observing her every move.

As Jisoo was done eating she was about to attend English class, but some girls bumped in her. She was about to stand up, but someone pushed her back to the ground. Making her wince in pain when she felt her ankle sting a bit.

"Hey where do you think you are going?" One girl suddenly exclaimed, which startled Jisoo.

Jisoo didn't answer she just kept her head down low, trying to avoid eye contact. She didn't want any trouble.