*•.9.•*

Authors POV:
They were currently sitting in the bus, on their way to Tae's home.

Jisoo was wondering why he was smiling the whole time. He must be really happy...but why?? She thought. She didn't wanted to ask him so she just shrugged it off.

They didn't talk, so she took out her headphones and switched some music on. She was peacefully listening to her music until she felt something fall on her shoulder.

She looked at her right and saw Taehyung's head leaning against her shoulder. He was sleeping calmly. Her eyes widened due the sudden move.

She stared at him for a few seconds. How could she forgot how handsome he actually was?!
She started to panic. At first she wanted to wake him up or just move his head somewhere else, but then she thought of how tired he might be. So she just tried to ignore him...in which she failed completely.

He would bury his face in the crook of her neck, his breath constantly blowing against her warm skin which gave her goosebumps. His lips would brush against her neck and his hair was tickling her nape.

"It is getting really hot in here" she mumbled while fanning herself with her hand.
Her body was getting hotter and hotter. Her heart was beating wildly against her chest.

A little later he woke up.
His eyes slowly opened. squishing his eyes together when the bright lights dazzled him.
"Oh Jisoo are we there?" He asked yawning
" I-I don't know" she answered a little flustered.

Why the hell did I just stumble?? Calm down Jisoo. It's not like you've never seen his face before. He looks just a little bit...hotter.
She thought to herself

Taehyung checked the location.
"Seems like we are here. Let's get off."

At Taehyung's place

"Uncle I'm home!" Taehyung said.

"Ohh You are here already. Is Jisoo with you?"
His uncle curiously asked from the kitchen.

"Yes she is!" Tae answered.
"Here were those" he said handing her a pair of slippers.
"Thanks" she said showing her heartshaped smile.
" come, I will show you around." He said

They entered His room and she saw a adorable dog laying on the floor.
"Wooof!! Woof!" It barked before jumping up and down like it won the lottery.
"Awwww" she said while crouching down and patting the cute dog. It was a cute little brown dog.
"What's his name?" Jisoo asked excited

"Yeontan"
"Awwww what a cute name.right? What a cute name you have. Yeontan. Yeontaniii." She squealed while cuddling the dog. To be honest Taehyung was a little jealous.
"Don't you have a dog too? He asked.
"Yeah...but he doesn't feel good right now. He is at the vet." She said sadly.

He wanted to say something but was interrupted by by his uncle.
"Can you guys come and help me cooking PlEaSe!"
Uncle Kim yelled from the kitchen.
Jisoo and Tae both burst into laughter beacause of his voice break at the end.

"Coming!" Tae said still laughing.
They entered the kitchen and saw uncle Kim struggling with the rice steamer.
"Tae. How do you use this again??" His uncle questioned.
"Ehhhmmm wait..." Tae said trying to solve the problem. He randomly pushed some buttons but it still didn't work.

"Let me do it" Jisoo laughed. She pushed a few buttons and the rice started cooking.
"It doesn't seem like your uncle can cook." She whispered in Taehyung's ear.
"I don't think he can." He said