.•*10*•.

Author's POV:
It was already past midnight ,but Taehyung was still awake. He couldn't sleep. He rolled over and over in his bed, trying to get some sleep. Until his eyes landed on Jisoo. She was sleeping on the floor. The blanket was not covered above her body anymore, it was laying beside her. 

"She really is an ugly sleeper" he thought as he stood up and walked towards her. He carefully put the blanket around her petite body, trying not to wake her up. His eyes suddenly met her eyes. Then they wandered down to her perfect shaped nose and lastly to her reddish plump lips.

he suddenly remembered his Lips on hers.

he smiled.

"Just wait for it Jisoo. i will make you fall in love with me, even if it take me years." and with that he Kissed her forehead and laid down beside her, slowly fallen asleep at the sight of her beautiful face.

                                                                            The next day

As Jisoo opened her eyes, She was directly starring at Tae's face. the sight of Taehyung's handsome face so early in the morning was not healthy for her heart. 

But how come that he slept beside her? the first thing that came through her mind was last night. she quickly checked if she still had all her clothes on.

"Thank God" she sighted in relief.

"I haven't done anything stupid last night, right?"

Her gaze went up to Taehyung's eyes. noticing his long eyelashes. Then to his perfectly shaped nose and lastly to his pinkish lips. Then she remembered their kiss.

Damn it Jisoo. Why did you even kiss him back?

But thinking about it, it felt not so bad after all. She kinda liked it. No, she loved it.

Not able to resist she slowly leaned forward and connected their lips in again.

It was just a quick peck, but it still managed to wake the butterflies in her stomach.

Schort time after she pulled away, he slowly opened his eyes.

Jisoo could just hope that he didn't feel that peck.

"Good morning Tae" she gave him an nervous smile.

"morning Jichu"  he said stretching.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah. Never slept better before. hehe" She nervously said adding a small chuckle at the end.

He just smiled at her.

"Look Jisoo. I just wanted to apologize, because of that... kiss we had. Im sorry if I hurt you in any way or made you confused...but I just have to get rid of something." He looked her in the eyes.

"Jisoo, I l-"

"Wuff, wuff! " loud barking was suddenly heard.

Yeontan jumped at Taehyung giving him a good morning kiss. His tongue licking every part of Taehyung's face making him grimace.

"He must be in a good mood today." Jisoo giggled.

"Ok that's enough Tanie." And with that he put Yeontan down.

"I think we should get ourself washed up..." He suggested not wanting to continue with his speech.

"Mmmhh...yeah you can go first."